Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Basically a Double Barrel 'open end' Pipe Bomb w/ Electronic trigger.

Wonder what they used as the projectile.
10:05 AM - Jul 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Storm Rider @StormRider
08 July, 09:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I say FF
Things don't add up....To many if's.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
08 July, 08:54
Probably a blasting cap with an electric trigger, that’s how combat engineers do it. Funny how our man has no visable blood from a shotgun type blast?🤔 Witness protection procedures activated! 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jen ... @Jenfranji
08 July, 07:41
VK, could it be one of those
CIA Heart Attack guns ??

betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
08 July, 07:28
You called the SEC and Musk,twitter.Fun to watch.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
08 July, 03:28
VK, I have some issues with this "story", I am not buying this narrative.

1. DIY weapon made from wood, duct tape and thin wall tubing with only a pistol grip (no shoulder stock)
2. Weapon is not damaged from the discharge nor was kicked out of his hand which tells me that it was a light charge, I would guess it to be "black powder' fireworks charge used as it does not create extreme pressure...image a small mortar charge like those you get for home for 4th of July.3...note the charges were fired via electric...
3. Abe didn't even acknowledge the first shot, not a flinch.
4. Abe was shielded by 2 people during the second shot.
5. The shot was made from approx 30'-40' away.

Anyone that understands the ballistics of "buckshot", taking into account the above items regarding the weapon/charge and the shot made from this distance is gonna call BS on this one.

I have been sprayed by a 12ga #6 at 50ft and I build my own weapons so I am calling BULLSHIT until proven otherwise.

Kira Kju @kju17
08 July, 05:38
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
the Marine Corps, and he wouldn't be able to get a gun?
why does everything seem so complicated?

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
08 July, 10:44
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
Patriots protect Patriots! 😎👍

Only God Can! donated @Hemy01
08 July, 02:25
. I smell a false flag coming soon, maybe even a Black Swan...

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
08 July, 01:34
for some reason when i saw the water bottle , i got watch the water 🤔

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
08 July, 12:32
By the look of the barrel, that would have the accuracy of a slingshot but he was able to shoot him from a pretty good distance without hitting anyone else.

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
08 July, 12:24
Slow this video at the 42 mark and watch in the background as the shooter comes into the scene walking forward and STILL pointing the weapon as some guy in a suit sort of directs the shooter to walk back?? No one around this scene seems upset that the shooter is still armed and pointing a weapon. I don't know, check it out and see what you think...maybe I'm seeing it wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe Shot Dead During Speech | WSJ - YouTube

Japan’s former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe was killed by a shooter at a campaign event. Footage shows Mr. Abe – the country’s longest serving leader – giving a...

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
08 July, 01:35
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
and they raised their hands then the shot was fired . the cop just stood their . 🤯🤔🤔🤔also you see the man take his phobe and take a photo first before helping . weird

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
08 July, 03:15
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
I saw a phot on Telegram of him laying in the street with his shirt open, no blood anywhere. I’ll try to go back and find it

Bob Ross @aWaQen
08 July, 12:22
where did the first shot go?

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
08 July, 11:58
Something that didn’t draw blood. I’m thinking a Stay Puff marshmellow.

Ana Tate @Anatated
08 July, 11:39
Also, what type of charge to fire it? The energy transfer and distance are notoriously low from my experience with them. The farther away, the less effective, all the way around. The accuracy is shit the farther away you get. I know, reason for second shot. Still, it smells more than a little fishy. That type if homemade gun is meant for extremely close range for lethality.

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
08 July, 11:35
did he not have any security there??

Anne Kats @anneanon1
08 July, 10:56
who and why ? Us china them who ?

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
08 July, 10:54
Homemade gun you say. I smell an agenda....
See recent stories about UPS canceling gun dealers account over alleged ghost guns (Homemade)

https://ussanews.com/2022/...

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
08 July, 10:46
Gun control theory won’t work for homemade guns.

Sista Sue @SC18835410
08 July, 10:32
I have to call “Distraction Alert” on all of this. What are supposed to be distracted from this time? 🧐

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
08 July, 10:40
Abe’s death dramatically shows the world that it’s the idiots, not the access to guns, that kill people.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
08 July, 10:23
Samurai sword bullet

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
08 July, 10:21
is Abe truly dead though?? my gut tells me to question this

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
08 July, 10:28
In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication
Something tells me the real Shinzo Abe left this realm a long time ago...

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
08 July, 10:28
In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication
Something tells me the real Shinzo Abe left this realm a long time ago...

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
08 July, 10:20
VK good morning. hows the kitty❓i love spicing up your posts and then taking them and posting them on the warroom fourm chat. daily. thanks for your hard work

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
08 July, 10:18
paintballs WP 🤔

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
08 July, 10:14
But was it an "Assault" Double Barrel 'open end' Pipe Bomb w/ Electronic trigger?

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
08 July, 10:13
not to make a joke about this, but double barrel cannon is a phenomenal way to refer to womens bras, and also a fun way to play with the kids and launch stuff around the house, all while making the wife shake her head :)

08 July, 10:14
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
double barrel slingshot*

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
08 July, 01:35
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Any chance for some fun! 😂 🙏 Thanks for this in the middle of all gloomy stuff.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
08 July, 10:11

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
08 July, 10:39
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I ❤️ AU! My sister called last night and asked what was going on. I told her to wait for the 72 hr news cycle, we’ll know more then. AU doesn’t take things at face value, we take things apart! A clearer picture starts to form.

https://anonup.com/Angelf...

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
08 July, 10:10
:(

08 July, 10:09
plenty of examples of homemade shotgun shells… almost an endless ‘supply’ of ideas on youtube of people putting stupid and destructive shit in a 12ga casing

Bee Bee @BxAx17
08 July, 10:07
Shouldn't something that big kind of open you in two halves?🤔

Alexandra Neve @Alex
08 July, 10:09
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
exactly!!

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
08 July, 10:50
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
right