Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
***Block User Update***
If you refresh you are now able to block a person without having to go to their profile. Just use the dropdown on the bottom right of a post. Still working on the more advanced feature.
01:15 PM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
04 February, 05:20
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
You are indeed AWESOME, sir!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
04 February, 03:24
y'all are amazing!! ThankQ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keila Anon @Only1KeyLaG
04 February, 03:23
yay! thank you

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
04 February, 12:47
Every enhancement just makes you better & better. Keep it up

wht 2.0 @wht
04 February, 10:59
We need to be able to go straight to someone's profile who turns up in our notices. Right now only if the notice is of their following us will it do that. I often like to follow those who simply share my content; so now to get to their profile I have to type their name into search box.

The app is great though for the most part. Very happy👍

Angela Martin @Marangela
04 February, 04:48
Perfect ☺️👍🏻

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
04 February, 04:36

Tammie Kraken @Tammiesawakenow
04 February, 01:58
thank you! 😊

Midnight Rider @MidnightRider
04 February, 01:57
ThanQ, Admin! Much appreciated.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
03 February, 11:40
Thank you very much Koba. I have only had to block two so far.

Kari Slawson @kbritt
03 February, 10:51
Thank you, i truly appreciate all you do 😎

Barry OKenyan @BarryOKenyan
03 February, 09:32
What is going on at WeGo? Is it me? I tried accessing it with Brave and Firefox, with the same result. Yet I could view as a guest other accounts. See attached.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
03 February, 09:31
THANK YOU. Also any way to NOT make a video pop up when clicking to watch? I prefer watching in the thread unlss i have an option to make it pop..? The pop up drowns my screen.

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
03 February, 08:50
thank you for uoit efforts!

Only followers of this user (USAalways) can see their posts

Teri DeMauro @TeriDeMauro
03 February, 06:20
It's not working for me.

Brad Smith @drkHMRpally
03 February, 05:55
GREAT Addition. NOW add an easier way to add people/follow people

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
03 February, 05:58
In response Brad Smith to his Publication
It's currently a 2 step process:
1. Tap their name
2. Tap "Follow"

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 February, 05:51
Thank you so much, you are the bestest!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
03 February, 05:41
Sweet! Thanks avdministrator! 👍❤️👏👏

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

huwhite memes donated @huwhitememes
03 February, 04:07
YOU ARE AHMAZIN'! God Bless You Administrator!

Shirley Golightly @Smallbutmighty
03 February, 03:49
Could we also "report" from the same spot, please?

joann ferguson donated @joann212
03 February, 03:46
Thank you so much! You rock!!!

Ronda Shell @Rshell57
03 February, 03:44
Thank you!

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
03 February, 03:21
not working for me. Ieven logged out and back in, cleared cache and refreshed

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
03 February, 05:10
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
Not working for me either ... cleared cache, rebooted, and even did a hard reboot. Hummmm?

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
03 February, 03:14
Not working for me but i have big shoulders so i can handle the idiots x

Angie Mac @AngieMac
03 February, 03:13
wonderful!!! thank you!!!

EllieMae Clampett @Nikiwiththestar
03 February, 03:12
awesome thank you🙏

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
03 February, 03:02
Thankyou🙏🕊️

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
03 February, 03:01
Thank you! You are the best!!!