Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 July, 11:02
Not good

Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has been shot in the city of Nara, reports Japan's NHK. Nara is the capital of Japan's Nara Prefecture, in South-central Honshu. His condition was unclear at the moment. Abe is a Japanese politician who served as Prime Minister of Japan and President of the Liberal Democratic Party from 2006 to 2007 and again from 2012 to 2020. This is a developing news story. More details are awaited

https://www.news9live.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
07 July, 11:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Shot heard around the world?
Was VERY popular leader there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 July, 11:45
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
World going to hear that shot.

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
08 July, 04:57
安倍元首相の支持率は非常に低い。私が目を覚ました大きな理由は、彼のばかげた隠蔽政治でした。日本は常に選挙の不正だったと思います。彼はカルト宗教団体の一員です。日本政府は色々な事が隠せなくなってきています。ようやく日本に焦点が当てられるのでワクワクしています。偽りの人々でいっぱいの日本政府を、一日も早く破壊してほしい。人形劇。 

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Was waiting for you to chime in AngelFeather

"Former Prime Minister Abe's approval rating is very low. The big reason I woke up was his ridiculous cover-up politics. I think Japan has always been an election fraud. He is a member of a cult religious group. The Japanese government is becoming unable to hide various things. I'm excited to finally focus on Japan. I want the Japanese government, which is full of false people, to be destroyed as soon as possible. puppet show."
05:31 AM - Jul 08, 2022
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
09 July, 07:12

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
09 July, 07:12
Q🪖✨Military Execution?!
PAIN💀
🙏✨

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
08 July, 10:59
Everyones favourite Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern 🤮 visited Japan just before her recent visit to the USA. I wonder what skullduggery was occuring?

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
08 July, 07:31
people all over the world want the same thing, the demise of their corrupt governments and the end of the evil thats destroyed any fair chance of humans, trying to live the life that we were created to live.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
08 July, 07:08
A moment that I never forgot was the very, very long handshake and Abe’s look afterwards.

yae ebisu @yae51502951
08 July, 06:51
I thought he was sentenced with Akihito
Japanese people are easy to be swept away, so they may collect votes for sympathy
The election is approaching three days later, but even if it is imposed that it is the duty of the people, I will not vote and abandon it
However, I will continue to pray to God
Thank you, Vice President

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
08 July, 06:37
Q811
8日11時ごろ

The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
08 July, 07:07
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
Q937

The world is helping.

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
08 July, 07:43
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
Shot heard around the world. Shinzo Abe was a member of the cult

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
08 July, 06:06
That body that was shot in public is not his … tribunals happened behind the veil
This is for Japanese people to “ Have the conversations “
Research the DETAILS of that “ time “ he served
Connecting the dots

08 July, 06:00

08 July, 05:58

08 July, 05:56

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
08 July, 05:55
My research has brought me to the conclusion that Japan got taken over by the DS after WW2 VK

Back to the Future @Backontrack
08 July, 09:15
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Japan emperor expelled the Jesuits
Decree No catholics allowed to enter
This did not go down well with the papacy.
Divide and conquer
Then bow down at the knee.

Jen ... @Jenfranji
08 July, 05:47
Thanks for Translation.
I have read from Fulford that Abe is KMafia.

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts