Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 July, 11:02
Not good

Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has been shot in the city of Nara, reports Japan's NHK. Nara is the capital of Japan's Nara Prefecture, in South-central Honshu. His condition was unclear at the moment. Abe is a Japanese politician who served as Prime Minister of Japan and President of the Liberal Democratic Party from 2006 to 2007 and again from 2012 to 2020. This is a developing news story. More details are awaited

https://www.news9live.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
07 July, 11:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Shot heard around the world?
Was VERY popular leader there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 July, 11:45
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
World going to hear that shot.

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
安倍元首相の支持率は非常に低い。私が目を覚ました大きな理由は、彼のばかげた隠蔽政治でした。日本は常に選挙の不正だったと思います。彼はカルト宗教団体の一員です。日本政府は色々な事が隠せなくなってきています。ようやく日本に焦点が当てられるのでワクワクしています。偽りの人々でいっぱいの日本政府を、一日も早く破壊してほしい。人形劇。 
04:57 AM - Jul 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by Angelfeather555 in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
09 July, 03:18
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
Dang, I can't read that last line 🤔

suZy Connolly @suZq14
08 July, 02:12
was it even him? also no evidence of blood. all part of the show 😎

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
10 July, 07:17
In response suZy Connolly to her Publication
彼は数年前に亡くなったと思います。茶番劇。いろんな意味で面白くなってきています。

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
08 July, 08:07
wow
Translation...........
..........Former Prime Minister Abe's approval rating is very low. The big reason I woke up was his ridiculous concealment politics. I think Japan has always been an election fraud. He is a member of a cult religious organization. The Japanese government is becoming unable to hide various things. I'm excited to finally focus on Japan. I want the Japanese government, which is full of false people, to be destroyed as soon as possible. puppet show

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
08 July, 08:08
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
had a dream not long ago.. about Japan......
Very dark............weird....
Fits.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
08 July, 07:28
これのどれも知らなかった!開発を待っています。

08 July, 05:31
Was waiting for you to chime in AngelFeather

"Former Prime Minister Abe's approval rating is very low. The big reason I woke up was his ridiculous cover-up politics. I think Japan has always been an election fraud. He is a member of a cult religious group. The Japanese government is becoming unable to hide various things. I'm excited to finally focus on Japan. I want the Japanese government, which is full of false people, to be destroyed as soon as possible. puppet show."

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
09 July, 07:12
Q🪖✨Military Execution?!
PAIN💀
🙏✨

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
09 July, 07:12