Be aware the finale is coming.

we win.

WWG1WGA
08:05 PM - Jul 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by Exnavypatriot in this post can reply
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
08 July, 05:20
In response John Hewitt to his Publication
I agree. Though I I have a feeling the Team had won but We were called to win our life back and as Q said, finish what they begun.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
08 July, 05:06
As nice as the hopium is, the word "this" merely indicates the current nature of events. There is no temporal relationship between "this" and "end".

Every single minute of every single day of "this", we have been hoping it's the end.

We will always find reasons to believe that "this" is the end and it never is. It will be one day, but I don't believe it's healthy to assume that we're anywhere near the end.

This could very well drag on for years, and be dragged completely through normal government operation, with no military whatsoever visible, because the normies are too damn stupid.

"This" is most likely not the end. You'd be better to believe that's the case.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Hewitt @Exnavypatriot
08 July, 05:09
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
Do tou believe Trump is still president of the united states.

if the answer is yes then you can also believe this.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
08 July, 01:57
I noticed it but I didn't SEE it

Julie Que @JulieQue
07 July, 09:05