Did you see the subtle change.

instead of “It HAS to be done this way”

HAS= in progress

It now “It HAD to be done this way”.

HAD = its done.

Be aware the finale is coming.

we win.

WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
08 July, 05:06
In response John Hewitt to his Publication
As nice as the hopium is, the word "this" merely indicates the current nature of events. There is no temporal relationship between "this" and "end".

Every single minute of every single day of "this", we have been hoping it's the end.

We will always find reasons to believe that "this" is the end and it never is. It will be one day, but I don't believe it's healthy to assume that we're anywhere near the end.

This could very well drag on for years, and be dragged completely through normal government operation, with no military whatsoever visible, because the normies are too damn stupid.

"This" is most likely not the end. You'd be better to believe that's the case.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Hewitt @Exnavypatriot
Do tou believe Trump is still president of the united states.

if the answer is yes then you can also believe this.
05:09 AM - Jul 08, 2022
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Exnavypatriot in this post can reply
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
08 July, 05:20
In response John Hewitt to his Publication
Oh I know Trump is still the president, but sadly, the priority of this operation is not you and me, the priority is the normies.

I'm not complaining because it's the nature of war that the front line suffer and that's what we are.

There is yet to be a single thing that I can use to show anyone around me here in Ireland what's going on.

Not a single step have the normies taken so to suggest it's over when it hasn't even begun, this is hopium I'm afraid.

Maybe the U.S. can be happy but those of us fighting around the world have nothing to celebrate, nothing at all.

John Hewitt @Exnavypatriot
08 July, 05:26
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
i know where your coming from. its extremely frustrating. Just showing people the inauguration should be a start.

started 12 mins early. (never happens)
Vice President sworn in first. (never happens)
weather outside cloudy, when they go inside its sunny.
hairstyles and colour of clothes worn outside to inside change.
the military turning thier backs on biden going by.
all big no no”s.
so much to see rhats wrong.
eurely Americans can relate to this.