Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
07 July, 04:21
Air Force decode

=

Number Code 🔡🔢/ The Angels Rock 😇/ The Lords Code / Grateful / Mirrors / Fishers Of Men / Pine Cone Pineal Gland / Worlds Best / I Love Jesus / Decode Jesus Code / Intervening / Great Red Dragon 🐲/ Queen Esther / Suicide Weekend / Crystal Clear / Spirit Guide / I Trust HIM 🦌/ Believe In Love / Whats In The Bag / Fat Lady Sings / The Vortex 🍩/ God The Loser / We Are In The Black 🖤/ The Scribe Of God ✍️🤠/ Tree Branches / Going Forward / The Army Of God ⭐/ Now It Begins

https://www.gematrix.org/?...
137-731
822-228
419-914
TS 13:33 - 1:33

these people just can't put 2 and 2 together.

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 July, 04:22
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 July, 04:23
"Queen Esther "

Susan Nevolas @Susan1776
This is a great post thank you Lauren. The night before my dads funeral I feel asleep with my young daughters watching Veggie Tales Esther, God gave me a prophetic dream that is beyond words. I hold this gift in my heart. Thank you for the reminder that the spirit of Esther is with us.
04:42 PM - Jul 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by Susan1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Susan Nevolas, click on at the bottom under it