Sandy Mack @TruePatriotLove
07 July, 11:29
Ok AU family I have a family member suffering from addiction ( benzodiazapenes).. are there any natural remedies to help with recovery and prevent relapse and cravings? thank you- Love you all!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
07 July, 04:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
oh... had no idea... you are supposed to measure? 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
07 July, 03:01
-1 this time at 1:10 which 0's out your +1 at 11:11.

Q 110
MSM.
CIA counter-ops.
Will all fall down.
Q

Balanced now with the counter-op.

Q 1111

This was quick….just did bullet 2:

Session public attack

about 20 minutes ago live….

Amazing coincidence.
+ Military start / wall.
You have more than you know.
Reason we are here MORE.
Q

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
07 July, 02:50
100% agree with this. Start with a 'trip' then microdose. 11-hydroxy-thc (edible form) will help too. Benzo's suck.

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
07 July, 02:25
Also looking for resources for where to purchase. Any help is welcome. Thanks in advance!

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
07 July, 02:05
its true VK!

i helped my brother get thru his addiction (cocaine cigs weed benzos) after years of psychosis and police calls, jail etc.. we finally had success after getting him into a rehab hospital facility. he said it was the worst experience of his life, hated us for a while for getting him in there but it scared him enough to stop giving INTO his addictions and he keeps himself busy, thats a must. he kicked all the addictions found a nice girlfriend even now and doesnt want to go back.

he microdoses mushrooms to help kick his cravings and addictions. i also have been praying that God help him and ever since i started doing that He has miraculously changed his way since about 2 years ago.

you need to offer lots of love and support!
what helps my brother is psilocybin, a mushroom complex mix, grounding, frequencies, meditation, sun, staying busy, having a support system, and he loves our kittens and they love him :) he avoids weed it puts him in psychosis and gives anxiet

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
07 July, 02:17
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
My 22 year old son is going through withdrawal of adderall. The past three months he has had psychosis really bad and we dont know if its the adderall, the vax he took, or something else but he does for sure have adderall addiction. Anyhow my question is how to get shrooms safely? We are in colorado and so worried about getting some laced with Fentanyl. I really want to try this for him to see if this helps his addiction, withdrawal, and psychosis. He has said that govenrment agents are facilitating developing his psychic abilities and he even says that there may have been a chip in his vaccine. It went from paranoid to this of hearing voices and talking to them almost 24 hours a day. He has gone from a very smart and normal young man with his biggest problem being a huge college liberal to a very child like personality that changes from very sweet to raging but always delusional. I am not ruling out government control of his brain either. It is awful and just want to get him better.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
07 July, 02:03
With the emphasis on the micro. Supermacro isn't a good idea. Apparently.

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
07 July, 01:44
ayahuasca too!

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
07 July, 01:25
WHAT BLEW UP THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES?

WANT TO KNOW?

For The Lord Himself Will Descend From Heaven With A Cry Of Command, With The Voice Of An Archangel, And With The Sound Of The Trumpet Of God. And The Dead In Christ Will Rise First.

https://rumble.com/v1bdutx...

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
07 July, 01:52
In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication
Totally out of context Andrew.

Christy Flint @ICNarcissits
07 July, 01:20
Yes was just sharing this info! Loving reishi, cordyceps and shilajit

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
07 July, 01:28
In response Christy Flint to his Publication
He meant magic mushrooms, I take those for health.