Oh man, I pray this is true!

Patriots in control🇺🇸
12:56 PM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by elaineshtein in this post can reply
Michelle Anderson @Misee70
05 February, 11:11
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
I thought JFK jr was going to be vice president

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
14 March, 08:34
In response Michelle Anderson to her Publication
🤷‍♀️For safety sake, he may still have 1+16 work to do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
04 February, 10:21
Frickin' Dream Team!

Jim McG @jimmcg1
04 February, 10:13
The only amendment I would like to make sure happens.

Above all of these, from now on and never to go back: WE THE PEOPLE.

F*CKYou Jack @ckyoujack
04 February, 09:59
Me too! Amen! 🙏🏽

Bella Libre @AussieChick
04 February, 07:20
The A Team 😀😀

Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
04 February, 07:09
Wow, what a crew!

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
03 February, 10:52
+ JFK Jr as Global NESARA / GESARA CZAR!

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
06 February, 09:10
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
I have to be blunt and I know this may not sound very nice, but Mr. Kennedy, the Cabal is still standing. There are those of us who are doing the best we can against this evil and yet too many of us are either not doing anything at all or are on the side of darkness.

What will impress me is if I were to see a total govt. collapse that paves the way for Trump to return to the White House and we have a brand new Congress and brand new Judiciary without any ties to anyone hostile to our Constitution.

Monie Monie @America
07 February, 04:02
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
🇺🇸

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
03 February, 05:10
Saw this earlier as well! This is the golden list if it were true! What a powerful team!

Jay Buzz @Piratebuzz
03 February, 04:36
💥OOOOOHHHHHYEEEEEAAAHH!! THAT'D BE FRIGGIN' SWEET!💥

Ray Briney @BourbonCountry101
03 February, 04:08
I'd say that's what you call GAME OVER!

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
03 February, 02:50
Close enough. It may be better then that!!

Joey _D17 @BehindEnemyLinesInNY
03 February, 02:36
I would rather see the CIA disbanded but otherwise all looks good

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 February, 02:34
That would be an awesome team!

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
03 February, 02:31
100%

1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
03 February, 02:28
would be a power packed team I pray this is not fake

The OfficeOfAmericanPatriots @NoOneWalksAway
03 February, 02:22
We can only hope.

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
03 February, 02:17
That would be one hell of a good line up.

Cindy LouWho @CindyLouWho
03 February, 02:13
🙌 DREAM TEAM 🙌

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
03 February, 02:05
Well that would be a BADASS lineup!

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
03 February, 02:02
This is different in what was published before..pompeo suppose to be vice and all the others mentioned are different...we'll have to wait and see.

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
04 February, 01:53
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
From what I read, Pompeo was more comfortable in his old position and step down from VP.

Drew Isenhour @GeneralIsenhour
03 February, 02:01
would be better with no CIA

Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
04 February, 01:02
In response Drew Isenhour to his Publication
if we do it needs to be renamed for sure

Trump is my President @rchdebwhlr
03 February, 02:01
i could go for this

Field of Light @EartherealArts
03 February, 01:58
Charlie Ward indicated that Pompeo would be VP and Flynn would be working with countries globally to facilitate GESARA.

Field of Light @EartherealArts
03 February, 03:00
In response Field of Light to his Publication

Jean Anderson @jeansladybug
03 February, 01:41
#wwg1wga This looks like a perfect line-up! To God be the Glory!

Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
03 February, 01:39
General McInerney is not on Telegram. He said that a couple weeks ago when someone opened an account with his name. He said what he does (work-wise) does not allow him to be on there and leak out any type of information.

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
03 February, 01:44
In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication
I assmed this much, but let's manifest a lineup of Patriots like this🙏🏻

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
03 February, 01:31
Dream Team!!!

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
03 February, 01:19
Heard JFK jr to be VP but still sounds good!!

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
03 February, 02:09
In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication
I heard that as well. I have my thoughts on this. i think the timeline has changed a little bit. i akso seen a different post regarding a speech in March 4 in DC.

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
03 February, 07:55
In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication
Watch "the called" jfkjr is taking time off to heal.

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
03 February, 01:15
Makes sense to me. It looks beautiful, what a power house.

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
03 February, 01:11
Makes sense to me :)

Damian de la Iglesia @iglesia4
03 February, 01:07
The A team. 👍 We have to find a spot for Doug Collins.