Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
03 February, 12:56
Oh man, I pray this is true!

Patriots in control🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply
Monie Monie @America
07 February, 04:02
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
06 February, 09:10
I have to be blunt and I know this may not sound very nice, but Mr. Kennedy, the Cabal is still standing. There are those of us who are doing the best we can against this evil and yet too many of us are either not doing anything at all or are on the side of darkness.

What will impress me is if I were to see a total govt. collapse that paves the way for Trump to return to the White House and we have a brand new Congress and brand new Judiciary without any ties to anyone hostile to our Constitution.

Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
06 February, 03:48
🔥🐸⚔️💣💥👊😈👊💥💣⚔️🐸🔥
Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
We love the Trumpies,
Red Pandas Rock Too. !i!i!

💥💣☠️- https://youtu.be/LUsLDzXWU...

🔴🎶👁️- https://youtu.be/XxaP2FeCJ... 👁️🎶🔴
🔥🐸⚔️💣💥👊😈👊💥💣⚔️🐸🔥

F*CKYou Jack @ckyoujack
04 February, 09:57
OMG! If this is real, and I pray it is, we are truly in for a #Biblical reveal! Amen!

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
04 February, 09:21
OMG!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
04 February, 09:21
Stay Thirsty My Friends! 👇😎👍

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Mimi South @MimiSouth3
04 February, 09:14
You sure do, my man, and we love you for everything you do! Stay Safe!