Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 July, 10:50
Is it a sign?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reflex *.* @Reflex
An Eruption on Mount Etna in Sicily gives an illusion of a mythical Phoenix rising high in the sky..
10:55 AM - Jul 07, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Reflex in this post can reply
LQve Trump @LoveTump
07 July, 11:17
In response Reflex *.* to his Publication
Did a search

What does a burning phoenix mean?
renewal and rebirth

YES PLEASE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
drew tyler @wncpattymillsriva
08 July, 11:26
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
so....one of the main moves [they] use is hijacking symbols originally used for positivity and then secretly use it for something negative. i know [they] also use the phoenix. hell just look at the x-men. marvel was one of the original psyops. its all about intent though, i know you are putting positive vibrations out, but just know the enemy uses the phoenix as well.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 July, 11:14
wow seems happenings everywhere💛

LQve Trump @LoveTump
07 July, 11:12
Amazing sign!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 July, 11:10
WOW - that is a great photo capture. Definitely significant.

Miss. Messina @Messina
07 July, 11:10
less than an hour from where I was born

The Real Me @TheRealMe
07 July, 11:06
😘 Woah. Define illusion.