Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Good Morning Patriots.
Like it or not, you are an influencer.
08:42 AM - Jul 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
11 July, 10:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
hey gonna add one, for VK, for all ya’ll. 1658JGematria: Thank You For Being You🎶💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
11 July, 06:21
outside the voice. 🕊🙌🏼💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 July, 11:58
1658JGematria:🕊Warriors Championship. Surrender To Your Heart. Its All About Love Peoples🤍🤍🤍

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
07 July, 09:49
You did it to me again Vincent. i planned on going back in my rabbit hole til this over...now i am sitting here, feeling guilty for that thought and my eyes are raining...OK...I WILL keep on keeping on...chicks need love💜💜💜

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
11 July, 11:11
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
Yeah, the baby chick got me, too!

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
07 July, 08:52
842 + 1420 + 1610 = 3872
now I just need to know if the 2 repost ts's are accurate

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
07 July, 08:47
8:42 - 14:20 - 16:10

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
07 July, 07:43
Whoa ! - I guess this is why its a CONTROLLED AWAKENING ! CHICK- A BOOM BOOM !

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
07 July, 07:38
Imagine the possibilities if we were all to believe — collectively.

Matthew 17:20
20 He said to them, “Because of your little faith. For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from hence to yonder place,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.

✨🙏✝️

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
07 July, 07:12
Manifest our thoughts into the Elite minds. Collectively.

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
11 July, 06:17
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Repent and take the deal or you're going to die

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
07 July, 06:49
Imagine what our whole collective

⚡️combined⚡️

intentions could create

✨🙏🏻✨

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
07 July, 06:38
being around many other animals in a natural environment opens the way for connection and shows the result! Its astonishing how life syncs and elevates love like magnets. I have many hens and roosters but the first hen I gave so much love with my voice, I told her she was beautiful, she was the Queen Hen, she still holds by my side years later.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
07 July, 05:12
delta between 8:42 and 16:10 = 7h 28m
Timestamp:
@Snowden "Truth To Power"
Drop "Truth To Power"
Learn.
Q

Ange Love @LoveM
07 July, 05:07
😅❤️✨

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
07 July, 06:36
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Yes....Everything we do effects others around us! I truly believe that!

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
07 July, 04:44
Good afternoon :)

07 July, 04:23
watched the video, animals get me every time, so ok i am an influencer♥️and so are all the rest of this family too

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

07 July, 04:19
ok not my usual way of thinking, but am in Gods Army, so watching over the influencers, and this family too💙

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
07 July, 04:19
2nd repost of the day

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
07 July, 04:16
😂😂🤣Be the donkey https://youtube.com/shorts...

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
07 July, 04:13
Re-re-post

Silver Cat @silvercat
07 July, 04:11
Very cool! Thank you for this! Blessings to you!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
07 July, 04:10
Be the change you want to see —

You never know when a seed you plant might take root and grow into something beautiful.

🪴🌻🌺

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
07 July, 02:54
good morning/afternoon ☀️❤️

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
07 July, 02:48
Re-post = Important.

Everything VK posts and we AU Anons see and feel causes a chain reaction within the Universe. Hopefully, Anons here realize that we are the White Hats at the helm steering the boat now.

AU is the Manifestation Social Media Platform. Keep the Vibes a rollin'. 🤙

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
07 July, 02:40
was that a 5h 38m delta?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
07 July, 02:33

Scat ling @scatling
07 July, 02:28
If you are a teacher, you are an influencer.
If you are a parent, you are an influencer.
If you are a boss, or manager, you are an influencer.
If you are a priest/pastor you are an influencer.
If you have followers, you are an influencer.
If you are a friend, you are an influencer.

Use this knowledge and power wisely.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
07 July, 12:32
merci pour le partage 🙏☘️😇

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
07 July, 12:17
THIS

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
07 July, 03:12
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
We are CREATOR beings.

God didn’t create us to be useless, limited slaves. WE WERE CREATED IN GOD’S IMAGE - that doesn’t mean we just look like God. GOD WANTS US TO BECOME CREATORS OF UNIVERSES!!!!

We are RETURNING to what we were created to be. Think “X-Men” and beyond. This is why the Cabal FEARS us. They are NOTHING compared to us and they are doing EVERYTHING to stop the reactivation of what they have told us is our “junk DNA.” Oh, and those CON-VID shots? They were intended to permanently modify our DNA to prevent our great leap forward (which is actually our return).

So it is absolutley true - our constructs are reflections of and hold the energy with which they were created! We put part of ourselves into everything we do - and every action is a creation.

We forgot who we are - and we ALLOWED ourselves to be manipulated by LESSER beings to create thus pathetic world that they had not the power to create themselves. Imagine the world we will create!!!

Silver Cat @silvercat
08 July, 01:12
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Spot on! This is one reason why many chefs will play beautiful music, often Classical, when they cook; some people, when cooking will sing Hymns; they vibes get into the food! (Refrain from cooking whilst you are upset or angry.) I have had the experience of talking to the car, and it responds better than when I do not talk to it. Also, being Thankful always helps!