Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 July, 08:42
Good Morning Patriots.
Like it or not, you are an influencer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Silver Cat @silvercat
08 July, 01:12
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Spot on! This is one reason why many chefs will play beautiful music, often Classical, when they cook; some people, when cooking will sing Hymns; they vibes get into the food! (Refrain from cooking whilst you are upset or angry.) I have had the experience of talking to the car, and it responds better than when I do not talk to it. Also, being Thankful always helps!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
07 July, 03:12
We are CREATOR beings.

God didn’t create us to be useless, limited slaves. WE WERE CREATED IN GOD’S IMAGE - that doesn’t mean we just look like God. GOD WANTS US TO BECOME CREATORS OF UNIVERSES!!!!

We are RETURNING to what we were created to be. Think “X-Men” and beyond. This is why the Cabal FEARS us. They are NOTHING compared to us and they are doing EVERYTHING to stop the reactivation of what they have told us is our “junk DNA.” Oh, and those CON-VID shots? They were intended to permanently modify our DNA to prevent our great leap forward (which is actually our return).

So it is absolutley true - our constructs are reflections of and hold the energy with which they were created! We put part of ourselves into everything we do - and every action is a creation.

We forgot who we are - and we ALLOWED ourselves to be manipulated by LESSER beings to create thus pathetic world that they had not the power to create themselves. Imagine the world we will create!!!

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
07 July, 03:10
I BELIEVE THIS SOME OBJECTS I BUY AND USE STORE NEED TO BE CLEANSED I ALSO MAKE GLASS CHARM ANGLES AND PRAY OVER THEM WHEN I MAKE THEM TALK AND PRAY OVER MY PLANTS I THANK MY COWS FOR GIVING ME A GOOD BABY I EVEN THANK MY BULL FOR BEING SUCH A STUD MOST OF ALL I THINK THE LORD FOR MY BLESSING TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS