Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Is there some karmic prize for being as close to your overdraft limit as possible at the moment when the banks collapse?
08:38 AM - Jul 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Ken Mac @KenMac
07 July, 10:22
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I know you dislike Forwarded articles but FYI 😀

Why the last check you write before you die should bounce https://www.marketwatch.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jenn Davis @jennanon
07 July, 08:51
Well I hope so..lololol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
07 July, 08:47
🤔Also was wondering. Just what will the money be “worth” if the banks collapse? Well, for that matter. What is it currently “worth”? Something about living this long and having survived a lot of the same type of events in the way back. I feel pretty at ease. I recognize it. It’s familiar. I am untethered from the emotional response. Pretty cool.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
07 July, 08:45
[0] ? 😂🤣

im about 1 or 2 decimals off.

dark [10]

Bee Saved @BSaved
07 July, 08:40
lol