Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I will take downfall of their symbols as advance payment on symbolism being their downfall.
08:13 AM - Jul 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
07 July, 10:24
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Well said, Martin ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra MagaQueen @MagaMeg1989
07 July, 09:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
07 July, 12:21
In response Ultra MagaQueen to her Publication
How odd...
from the story: "Ellis is charged with Felony Theft by Taking, Interference with Government Property, and 2nd Degree Criminal Damage to Property."
I thought the story was that these were placed on private land by an unknown private individual.
Now it's government property? and a felony charge for taking a little piece of rock?

Not Important @Notimportant
07 July, 12:27
In response Ultra MagaQueen to her Publication
maybe he took the timecapsule? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
07 July, 09:40
I second that.

It is finished.

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
07 July, 09:12
Both literally and figuratively. (Double Meanings Exist) cited by Q 12 times.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
07 July, 09:06
Can one desire too much of a good thing?

aka yabadabadooooo cartwheels-down-the-hall 😜

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
07 July, 09:05
Reminds me of Jay Weidner Theorem One...

"If a picture is worth a thousand words then a symbol is worth a thousand pictures."

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 July, 09:04
Nana would like a video of that giant penis in DC blowing up please and thank you.

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
07 July, 09:12
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
😂Taking orders, next...🤣

Nada ... @Nada
07 July, 08:51
their payments are way past due...i want some interest too :)

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
07 July, 08:47
You are very wise, Martin! I enjoy your posts on Telegram!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
07 July, 08:44
🔥

nasty 123 @Nasty1
07 July, 08:22
I research Coat of Arms, this is how they tell 1 another whom they are. Their need for symbolism will be their downfall

Royal Raven @Royalraven
07 July, 08:17
The destruction of the Georgia Guidestones was oh so sweet! So much more to come!

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
07 July, 08:15
Amen brother!!! The last 24 hrs has been jammin'! 😊