Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
The Georgia GuideStones are being demolished following a “mysterious” explosion, that destroyed one of the pillars early this morning. Symbolism will be [their] downfall (literally in this case).
10:26 PM - Jul 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
07 July, 02:14
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
We can look forward to more High Secret Society Temples to be destroyed coming soon now that the Dark Lord won’t be having all those children sacraficed (abortions) to him and in his name.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
07 July, 12:48
truth about it is here
https://www.unitednetwork....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 July, 12:51
The Georgia “GuideStones” were unveled on March 22 (3/22 = Skull & Bones 322 = Fraternal Satanic Yale High Secret Society) and they were destroyed at 4:00 a.m. on Wednesday, July 6th (4:00 on 7/6
= 4+7+6=17= Q). Q said “Synolosm will be their downfall” and down they fell, LITERALLY.
Boom Boom BQQM - Greatest Show on Earth!

It seems, much (indeed) is happening behind the scenes.