Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Getting a Vibe that all Pieces in our lives are going to start appearing.
#Cats
03:46 PM - Jul 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (SusyCaz) can see their posts

Scat ling @scatling
22 July, 01:59
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
My cat has been acting weirdly friendly lately. Usually she's a tad stand-off ish. Maybe she knows I've been a bit out of sorts. My other two are always super needy of love and attention, and that hasn't changed, lol! #Cats

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri ... @Terri
22 July, 01:55
so funny...was wondering if I should type ... where is VK when you need him..I had just found 7 baby cats under my deck and I was going to offer them to you (they look to be around 3 weeks old)...lol but you appeared magically...you reading my mind ? I been feeding 3 from her other litter plus the dad cat plus the first stray that had the first 2 litter prior to this one..I am going broke on cat food. they seem to see a big S on my forehead . tc stay blessed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
22 July, 01:43
Can confirm. Feeling this one a lot lately. For the first time in over 2 years I’ve been stacking up positive life altering victories. All I had to do was take the first step and all the pieces keep falling into place. God bless and Godspeed! 🙏🇺🇸🦅

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
22 July, 09:53
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
The Eagle never takes his eyes off of the target...neither should we.

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
22 July, 09:54
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
If too personal please disregard but I’m wondering what the first step was? I’d love to move “forward” but feel so spun around at times that it seems I’ve lost my sense of direction.

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
17 July, 05:49
😲

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
09 July, 04:34
Absolutley Cannot Wait!!😊🙃🇺🇸

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
09 July, 04:34
Absolutley Cannot Wait!!😊🙃🇺🇸

EC1997 EC1997 @EC1997
08 July, 03:12
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...
Maybe this
Cats Trading system

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
07 July, 11:54
cats = 43

Sam Brown @sambrown
07 July, 11:47

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
09 July, 04:36
In response Sam Brown to his Publication
LETS ROLL PEPE!😍🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
07 July, 11:35
I am vibing with you friend - Roes Vs Wade, SC decisions, and now Georgia Guidestones are gone - nobody can convince me that God does not have this.... he is on a roll

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
09 July, 04:36
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Ditto! 😊

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
07 July, 11:12

Stronger United @StrongerUnited
07 July, 09:17
gooooosebumps!

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
09 July, 04:37
In response Stronger United to her Publication
Me Too! 😍😍😍

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
07 July, 08:32
We R Enjoying The Show :)

#Cats

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

wordnerdette @wordnerdette
07 July, 07:15

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
07 July, 01:26

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
07 July, 12:14

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
07 July, 12:05
CATs

Autmama 123 @autmama
06 July, 10:48
I first read that as Pisces.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
06 July, 10:42

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
06 July, 10:37
No sleep. weird vibes blocking me ... then suddenly ✨ so spent rest of the night sending 🙏🙏 for healing and safety for all who need it.

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
06 July, 10:26
I feel icky ..hoping it's a temporary thing.