"πŸ’₯70% OF THE ENTIRE POPULATION OF THE USAπŸ’₯
have not had either
a first
second
or third dose
of the Covid-19 vaccine."

https://expose-news.com/20...

#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
05 July, 03:48
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Fuck yeah i made it!!...no way... i was never vaxxed ever before and wasnt gonna get a pos fauci/gates vax now! And its those idgets on microsoft and google that dont know a single thing beyond what they are allowed to see. Gates involved...and mr aids himself....naw. U'd have to be an idget! And we all know someone who did get it and thought: What an idiot!! Well.....thats an idget for ya. Seem smart as hell...and then BAM!...they get vaxxed and ruin that illusion in one lil action. Now, a nimnull never had u thinking they were smart as hell...but they're jabbed too.πŸ™„ And mo'rons dont need to be explained...mo'rons should be wearing a bell.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Me neither, Lil Prince.
No flu vaxes & DEFINITELY NOT C-19 vaxes & boosters.

Ty Anons & Q Team
for telling the TRUTH & SAVING LIVES πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

#UnTestedUnMaskedUnVaxed ...never sick πŸ’ͺ😼
04:00 PM - Jul 05, 2022
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
05 July, 04:30
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
My mom had 2 and 1 yr old girls when i was born...she couldnt go do those things with 3 babies. She carried guilt over that too. Till i told her im so glad she didnt.

Lifes fun.β˜οΈπŸ’œ