Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
🍿How much you want to bet that slain officer shows up to the impeachment which is really a tribunal while Trump hits the declas button.🍿
11:59 AM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
03 February, 04:14
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Getting my popcorn for the show👌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
03 February, 03:48
I SAID THAT TO MY HUSBAND I BET THAT FBI AGENT ISN'T DEAD!! COVER FOR A TRIBUNAL TRIAL WWG1WGA WW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Middle Works @MiddleWorks
03 February, 03:09
Promise???

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
03 February, 01:17
SO NO FUTBOL SUNDAY for the puppy show??

KIK 143 @kik143
03 February, 12:49
He was a Trump supporter and there is no way he died from the fire extinguisher. Watch the video. https://www.news.com.au/wo...

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
03 February, 12:30
That would be great! and don't forget George Floyd

Sean Michaels @SDo
03 February, 12:22
I'll bet you some bitcoin, you can have it.

Last Days @lastdays1
03 February, 12:20
I've been thinking that about ashli Babbitt

Jazzy Jones @JazzieJones
I have been expecting GF to hit the screen for sometime..I dont believe their story on his death.

Sarah Sue @HisWorld
03 February, 12:35
In response Jazzy Jones to his Publication
me either!

Cob Cob @Colob123
03 February, 12:18
And Floyd and all these false flags.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
03 February, 12:16
I was thinking the demoncrats probably orchestrated his death to make our president and patriots look bad or maybe Potus will have him and Geo Floyd show up on camera for the world to see.

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
03 February, 12:13
hopefully, GF will show up too!

JEANNIE LEWIS @Sounsscapes101
03 February, 12:13
Thought this all along because I had no inner feelings of profound sadness when I read about his death. Usually I become so upset when I read about wrongful deaths/ tragedies etc but i didn't feel it ... idk?

joe honne @littleninjawarrior
03 February, 12:12
iQuit betn!:(

Angel Joy @superradangel
03 February, 12:10
Snap.
I called hoax on that supposed death, and a couple of others as well. But I'll wait. 😌

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
03 February, 12:09
Would be entertaining lets see if that time line plays out!

Debra Fierens @DollLady
03 February, 12:07
Holy Shit! Really? I knew things werent what they were purported to be but wow!

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
03 February, 12:05
Impeachment is the stage. Only question is whether Trump is gonna have to hit the EBS button when the truth D5 avalanch comes cascading down.

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
03 February, 12:05
Say what you will, my money's on Tool Man Tim.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 February, 12:08
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Tim the toolman taylor?

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
03 February, 12:03
WOULD’NT WANT TO MAKE THAT BET !!

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
03 February, 12:01
I can't wait for 2/9/21!🍿🍿

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
I think (hope) the perp in the FBI shootout in Miami that left 2 agents dead (rip) and 3 wounded is still alive and captive though reported dead. It's always harder taking them alive rather than going in guns blazing.

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
03 February, 12:22
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
that's a glitch..how did my gov toss get added???