Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 February, 11:59
🍿How much you want to bet that slain officer shows up to the impeachment which is really a tribunal while Trump hits the declas button.🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
03 February, 12:05
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Say what you will, my money's on Tool Man Tim.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
03 February, 12:44
Found this recent clip on kimmel. He's leaking clues everywhere. Body language, the stilted walk for a moment, at the beginning. Hand movements, mouth guard changing the way his mouth/jaw naturally looks. The comment about "taking the show outta show business"...Just my wild speculations.

Kristina Simpson @KSimElection
03 February, 01:19
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
I can totally see that! In that Biden video, you can definitely see the 2 wires under his "skin" Once you see them once, you cant go back to unseeing them every time!

03 February, 12:19
👍🏼 Just muh feels

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts