Tyler 316 @TWM316
04 July, 01:10
@vincentkennedy Could you give us any insight on what you see happening tomorrow relating to CERN?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olaf Koll @OlafK
my 5 cents on this is,that we will know something a few days later.
i believe we will see changes but i don´t know in which direction.
and i hope they will not blow up the planet
01:32 PM - Jul 04, 2022
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by OlafK in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
04 July, 01:56
In response Olaf Koll to his Publication
sky event...maybe

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
04 July, 01:50
In response Olaf Koll to his Publication
I don’t know your beliefs, we don’t own the planet. God owns the planet, he would not allow his planet to be destroyed by man. The planet is promised to the meek. Matt 5:5 If you are worried that CERN will open a portal, sorry to tell you, Satan and his demons are all around us on this earth in a spirtual realm. God wins.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 July, 02:39
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
I totally 100% agree.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
05 July, 06:38
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
It's not a planet, it's a footstool.