Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 February, 09:06
Dan posted two videos via Twitter - this 1 @ 6:07 am EST from Mar-a-Lago...

https://twitter.com/DanSca...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
03 February, 10:50
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
How do you stay on Twitter Kim? I get suspended evry tome and so quickly!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
03 February, 11:37
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
Try a VPN

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
03 February, 11:38
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
I have one. I don't even get a tweet off and I'm taken down.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
03 February, 11:48
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
Hubs said either VPN not working properly, or change VPN location within the software, or change software to a different VPN software. 1 more tip-change computer "name" in control panel as the name might be flagged. Great success with Proton VPN. Works with FB and tw**ter

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
Awesome info, thank you very much. I appreciate you!
11:50 AM - Feb 03, 2021
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
Only people mentioned by my2sonznme in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨, click on at the bottom under it