Kim Runner @kimrunner
Dan posted two videos via Twitter - this 1 @ 6:07 am EST from Mar-a-Lago...

https://twitter.com/DanSca...
09:06 AM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Just Jane @JustJane
07 February, 08:02
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
♥️♥️♥️I want my President back

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MQM ToThree @MQM23
05 February, 09:22
well the AF1 Biden left in today is not this AF1 that's for sure. I'm taking Gen Flynn's advice and I'm Holding on to the wine, I won't concede the wine

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
05 February, 12:56
He posted this on Facebook first. i tried several times to upload video that day but it never worked

kat in Texas @kat_in_texas
05 February, 12:52
I love my President Trump...OUR President Trump!♥️🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸♥️

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
04 February, 05:21
🥰

Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
04 February, 05:11
and drop #507

Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
04 February, 05:09
drop #607😊

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
04 February, 01:48
Post 3862
https://twitter.com/Strand...
re: delayed testimony
1. allow for public dissemination of critical facts [possible unseal(s)-declas] prior to world televised sit down.
Sometimes the necessary forum to update the American public is provided by those same people being investigated for….
Release to change strategy?
Watch what happens next!

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
06 February, 10:51
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Wow, Twitter is a commrad social club now...not that it wasnt before but now it is so in your face.......YIKES!!!!

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
04 February, 12:22
DAN'S SO DELIBERATE WITH EVERYTHING HE DOES. GREAT VIDEO. AIR FORCE ONE FEATURED PROMINENTLY... NO ONE HAS SEEN BIDEN UTILIZE AIR FORCE ONE OR TWO YET... WAS THAT A SIGNAL? 🤔🙏

3+1+7=11 Crown @StephanieCueTee
03 February, 08:24
I got this post card from West Palm Beach; looks like I will be indirect or directly involved in ensuring this congressman continues his efforts.
Trump won California

3+1+7=11 Crown @StephanieCueTee
03 February, 08:25
In response 3+1+7=11 Crown to her Publication

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
03 February, 05:44
Felt like they were talking to us DS. 🐸💖🇺🇸

Fag Media @Fagmedia
03 February, 04:27
I'm from Australia and I miss POTUS! America does not have a President at the moment! PEDOTUS needs to be locked up and I the penalty for traitors needs to be implemented!

I'm sick of these criminals!

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
03 February, 03:07
i tried to upload screenshots of posts from all over the world, primarily Japan, to Dan with well wishes & love to President Trump. it's so inspiring to know how much he is loved & admired the world over. ❤️🇺🇸💫

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
03 February, 03:09
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
oh good, they uploaded! i was having problems with it before

Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
03 February, 02:39
Is there any other way to share this video? Twitter won't let me share it because I was booted the same day as our President

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
03 February, 01:18

Abr Ove @LifeIsADance
03 February, 01:08
Lenght of video...1:17! WWG1WGA

American Patriot @Onthelake21
03 February, 12:51
It had to be done this way!
🇺🇲👊🇺🇸

Liberty Bourbon @LibertyBourbon
03 February, 12:22
💧603 hussain retains consel today

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
03 February, 12:21
Thanks, Kim! 🙏 Hope you are having a good day! ☀️

woke since911 @wokesince911
03 February, 12:01
I cannot wait to celebrate all of the achievements of the great awakening! Pray for our military and the Trump family! #TheGreatAwakening #wwg1wga

DaC haos @DaChaos
03 February, 11:57

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
03 February, 11:56
POTUS on the move, well protected. its habbening

chore Toke @choretoke
03 February, 11:55
The Boss being the Boss❗️👍🏽👏🏼👏🏼Love this Guy❤️He's Simply the Best😎🇵🇷🇺🇸🇺🇸🇵🇷 May the Source (God)keep him safe🙏🏽and the people that are working with him🙏🏽

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
03 February, 11:38
I don't think he sleeps much...

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
03 February, 11:31
Instagram this morning. "Rush Delivery Available"

Andrew Charles Evanch @acevanch
03 February, 11:18
A lot going on in this picture.
Missile launch.
🚀
James Lawrence "dying command"

"Don't give up the ship!",
🚢
which is still a popular naval battle cry, and which was invoked by Oliver Hazard Perry's personal battle flag, adopted to commemorate his friend.

Christy Connelly @connch74
03 February, 10:57
Tears, tears of joy when I see his face and tears of sorrow knowing what evil has tried to do to him. I simply love this man and I know deep in my heart that God has put him here to help him save the world. God Bless you President Trump. I cant wait for everyone to love you like I do. 🙏❤️🇺🇸

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
03 February, 10:50
How do you stay on Twitter Kim? I get suspended evry tome and so quickly!

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
03 February, 12:19
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
Ive been suspended since Dec...

Truth Seeker @Patriotmom68
03 February, 12:49
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
just google or duckduckgo danscavinojr on twitter and you can look all you want but cant comment unless you have acct. i was suspended last month.

Awaken With Yahweh @Littlefry_17
03 February, 10:24
Q 607

North *** @Northstar
03 February, 11:33
In response Awaken With Yahweh to his Publication
(3) (4) ***

Mona Belle @MonaBelle
03 February, 10:15
Hey, check out Dongold Trunk on twitter.

Mona Belle @MonaBelle
03 February, 10:15
In response Mona Belle to his Publication
indictment in his thread

Mona Belle @MonaBelle
03 February, 10:16
In response Mona Belle to his Publication
DonGald Trunk