Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
04 July, 10:36
Feels like a good day for a new Q drop.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
06 July, 03:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
On TS, VK said the image he posted looks like Orion’s Belt.

M42 is a Nebula that can be seen just below Orion’s Belt — I believe that VK has called it “Home”. Looking at this photo of it, I think I can almost see Heaven. Thanks, VK, for introducing us to M42 and to the relationship between stars and souls — I find it beautiful, awe inspiring, and comforting, all at the same time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 July, 12:29
VK on TS yesterday.

https://truthsocial.com/us...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 July, 10:53
We truly are manifesting together!
Whether ppl realize it or not!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 July, 10:52
Wondering about what Juan is going to say about the Q drops.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
05 July, 11:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
he did say something about the drops,
something like only if they lead to President Trump,
or tied to him somehow, to take them seriously
since we are in a digital war

this was in one or two of the last vids, eg santilli one?

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
05 July, 03:08
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm -
gematria - drop 922

Makes sense today.

arise @arise
05 July, 03:10
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
I make 85 dollars each hour for working an online job at home. I never thought I could do it but my best friend makes 10000 bucks every month working this job and she recommended me to learn more about it. The potential with this is endless.

For more detail.......... http://Www.Pays11.Com

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
05 July, 03:28
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
05 July, 04:24
😳111🫶✨🙏✨
🌹🌹🌹✨

https://anonup.com/thread/...

05 July, 03:51
I think that manifesting 92 🪞 29 > 11 is working. 17 is back (Last post was on Jun 29, 2022.)

VK Numbers:

1265 > 14 > 11.3.
1514 > 11.
31208 > 11.
9.2 > 11.

Oct 29, 2017 11:20:11 PM EDT
Anonymous
Key:
Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

GEORGENEWS, [Jul 4, 2022 at 10:54 PM]
THE COMEBACK IS ALWAYS STRONGER THAN THE SETBACK

https://truthsocial.com/us...

https://qagg.news/?read=TO...

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
04 July, 11:01

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
04 July, 09:39

04 July, 08:37
Ron isn’t Q, but he is a fighter. 👊

https://helpwatkinswin.com...

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
04 July, 05:28
H=8
M=13 (17m’s)

8:13 life and death/death and life
17m’s!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
04 July, 04:15
229gematria:🕊I Am Guiding You My Child. We Are In This Together. Trust Your Heart. Think Outside The Box. Entering The Galactic Plane. Gods Karma Hidden In Sound🤍

TrueView Patriot @TimA
04 July, 03:43
Vinny K smoke for me bubs

Anne Kats @anneanon1
04 July, 03:30
🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼✅

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
05 July, 07:56
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
🙏

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

04 July, 04:08
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
numbers 888 also

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
04 July, 03:59
Perhaps the timeless song, The Sounds of Silence, by Simon & Garfunkel intended to lead us INto that people are challenged with expressing themselves emotionally in child abuse and human trafficking. REVEALations to be shown to the public now & sensing this image by VK is the Higher light INcoming to aid. I am in the generation of 'times' of Viet Nam war, JFK assassation, hippies & free love, big brother controlling us ...and perhaps the neon lights are those who have or crave the money, drunk on the power and control it bought them but also their silence into the crimes of child abuse & trafficking. The school shootings 'silenced' in press conferences by authorities in control “people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening” and no one dared disturb the sound of silence,the second amendment written by the prophets & gun violence in the schools, subways and tenement halls. The kids in the classroom whispering in the sounds of silence. https://youtu.be/u9Dg-g7t2...

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
04 July, 06:06
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Back to the 'reasons' why something BIG must happen ASAP. This video brought tears to my eyes😭. Heroic Light Warriors in NYC begged parents not to jab their babies and toddlers.💔

We Light Warriors KNOW all child abuse is wrong. We have to keep fighting on because of such gross ignorance. If we give up and stay silent because the scale of ignorance is so great, then we are no better than them.

"Anxiety lives where God-consciousness is absent, so we have to fill ourselves with the spirit of God and use that and rely on him ... and that will give us the fortitude to be the David that slays this Goliath."

https://gab.com/BeachMilk/...

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
04 July, 02:37
CREATING/RECREATING YOU LIGHT BODY, OR PERSONAL/UNIVERSAL MER-KA-BA

"Let THIS Mind Be in YOU, that was in Christ Jesus." -Philippians 2:5

It is Possible, through Proper Diet, Exercise, Mindfulness Meditation and Other Spiritual Tools to Create and Experience Your Body as a Living "MAN"("I")FESTATION of the Universal Quantum Source Light that is the Origin, or "Father" of All Creation.
Spiritual Adepts of all Historical Periods and all Religious Traditions have Achieved this State of Being and have Left Instructions on HOW we may also Accomplish this with the Proper Dedication and Self-Discipline.
This was the Body of Light that the Prophet Elijah EXPERIENCED when he "Ascended" in His "CHARIOT OF FIRE." The Word "Chariot", in Hebrew is a Reference to this Universal Quantum Source Light that is WITHIN US and is the Ultimate Source of Our Individual and Collective Being.

Continued in Comments

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
04 July, 02:38
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Continued from Initial Post Above

This was Also the Body of Light that Jesus Experienced and Displayed in Moment of Transfiguration--the very Same Body of Light that was the Source of His Resurrected Light Body.

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
04 July, 01:45
17 m's
Let's GO!

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
04 July, 01:38
🤔Is it possible that CERN will release a big amount energy to do good?
If there is Graphene Oxyde in the jab can it be reduced via energy ( for instance plasma) and do good ?? And trigge something in our bodies ???

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
04 July, 03:41
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
🌎💗what if the Schumann Resonanz goes off when they fire up CERN..that would be trippy🤨 its um doin this again..
i don't limit my imaginings😁🤷‍♀️

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
04 July, 03:43
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
Yes 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

SEEK AND KEK @SEEK_AND_KEK
04 July, 01:29
u mean OHMMMMMMMMMMMM

SEEK AND KEK @SEEK_AND_KEK
04 July, 01:29
u mean OHMMMMMMMMMMMM

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
04 July, 01:27
😁

Olaf Koll @OlafK
04 July, 01:21
manifest

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
04 July, 01:19
VK - did you hit your weight of 177.6 yet or did I miss it?

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
04 July, 01:19
VK - did you hit your weight of 177.6 yet or did I miss it?

Sue Briggs @SueB369
04 July, 01:16
Torus energy fields.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
04 July, 12:43
🌟 "We are Stardust
We are Golden"

#Joni

amy lilley @amylilley
04 July, 01:09
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
love love love🐸.

04 July, 02:08
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
kat is there a way for us to know where our true home is, just think would be good to know🤍

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
04 July, 12:32
Well is there some more lining up happening?
Something serious about Sirius gonna brighten our lives :)

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
04 July, 11:10
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
🙏

04 July, 12:26
How about a Q+ speech?

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jul 4, 2022 at 11:10 AM]
❤️🇺🇸
https://rumble.com/v1b3m3r...

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
04 July, 03:46
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
We’re back to being a Constitutional Republic!🇺🇸
https://m.youtube.com/watc...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
04 July, 05:37
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
THE MOST MAGNIFICENT COUNTRY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!=613

Please Stop Giving Audience To Those That Try To Destroy=613

All Human Suffering Is A Result Of Jewish Lies Greed And Usury=613

Woe To Those Who Suppress The Truth While Keeping Lies=613

Satan Has No Power Jesus Christ Will Always WinOver Him=613

If You Make War On The Maker How Do You Expect Him To Respond=613

Rider Of White Horse To Win Many Battles And Gain The Victory=613

Jehovah Raises Up The Meek But He Hurls The Wicked To The Ground=613

Dear Lord Please Help Me Be My Best So I Can Give My Best To The World=613

I Am Superman Without Any Special Powers Except For Love=613

That King Will Do What Is Right And Just Throughout The Land=613

You Must Worship The Lord Your God And Serve Him Only=613

Having Joy In My Life Is More Valuable Than All The World's Riches=613

It's Supernatural Love From Above You Were Never All Alone=613