Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 July, 11:19
Something like that...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 July, 09:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Call Nana crazy all you want but some days I can just be sitting still and feel something like this dancing all around me just like on the Matrix movie with things would glitch, then I can see movement in my peripheral eye sign eyes wide open kinda like waves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
You're not crazy. Also, even though I don't know you or interact with you, (new, "really old kid" here) I saw something that made me think of you on a license plate, a couple days ago. It said, "Nana 007." Take that as a compliment, please.
10:39 AM - Jul 04, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HelenWheels in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 July, 11:03
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
Oh that sounds cool!
Just now wondering to meet the owner of the plate!

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
04 July, 12:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
It's an Ohio license plate. If you're in a different state, it can be yours too. 😎