Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
05 July, 04:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Did you make this one VK?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
04 July, 11:07
🙏💖🌟♾🌟💙🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
04 July, 12:07
Looks SO God particle-y, @VincentKennedy .

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
04 July, 11:30
Earth Vibes?

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
04 July, 11:02
🌟new cosmic energy -> change coming
🌟coils -> let go of old
🌟roots -> align chakras
🌟climbing plants -> rise
🌟helix -> staircase for ascension
🌟5👇🏻

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
04 July, 09:53
Men: We are like waffles… compartmentalized.
Women: We are spaghetti… everywhere at once.
The Universe: Hold my beer.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 July, 09:28
Call Nana crazy all you want but some days I can just be sitting still and feel something like this dancing all around me just like on the Matrix movie with things would glitch, then I can see movement in my peripheral eye sign eyes wide open kinda like waves.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
04 July, 09:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
exactly ! i had eye surgery for detached retina and now as it is not 100% i actually see the fractures and overlays. too wierd at times. before easy to ignore now not so much.

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
04 July, 10:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You're not crazy. Also, even though I don't know you or interact with you, (new, "really old kid" here) I saw something that made me think of you on a license plate, a couple days ago. It said, "Nana 007." Take that as a compliment, please.

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
04 July, 08:46
Dream world was kind fun last night. I was able to hover and fly. Plus went to a market that had everything. Fruits I've never seen, all kinds of nuts...I was getting things for my mom. Dang...I sure do miss her!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 July, 09:33
In response Colleen Hopely to her Publication
My daughter and I were talking about how hard it is for me doing all this walking at the beach with my back and legs in their current fookd up conditon.

She said if it didn't get any better she was gonna have to get me a zazzy chair, (motorized chair that has been bedazzled)
I told her hell no you find someone to make me a hover chair. I want something I can fookn flight around.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
04 July, 08:37
Angels among us

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
04 July, 08:07
Scrambled brain and comms aside, it reminds me of this. :)

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
04 July, 07:41
Maybe its about a VORTEX

kek

https://youtu.be/OXbVZc10l...
Vortex Math Part 1 and 2 Nikola Tesla 3 6 9 The Key To Universe - YouTube

In this video, I will Explain The Importance of Mathematics in our lives. The Vortex MathMathematics, as we know it today, is only a tool to symbolize quanti...

hope saxton @Scribe11
04 July, 07:23
I had this bossy friend when I was a kid. When she let me color in her coloring books, it was with the stipulation that I color in the lines.
This is pretty much what my picture looked like.
Plus...I always broke the crayon because I was so damm scared of her.
Thanks for the memories Vincent lol. ❤

Olaf Koll @OlafK
04 July, 07:22
exciting times

IAM threethree-Z @truthseeker3
04 July, 07:20
Angles of Light...
For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 July, 07:15
Flip

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
04 July, 09:28
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Flip is exactly what I thought last night when I saw the moon on the opposite side of my house👀 it was like it had flipped.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
04 July, 07:10
'The wall means more than you know'

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
04 July, 06:57
hope you and your family have. great Day VK👊🏾🇺🇸

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
04 July, 06:55
..kinda like The Matrix...

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
04 July, 06:32
looks like there was a sale on "silly string"! 🤣

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
04 July, 06:20
also reminds me of ghost nets in the ocean. Wouldn't that be sweet if the WHs did use CERN to move the earth out of its frequency prison nets and left them behind, in space, floating... like ghost nets........

Danny James @DComposer07
04 July, 07:22
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
ooooooooh I LOVE that visual!!!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
04 July, 05:49
Feels a bit more like this-

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
04 July, 04:44
As above so below.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
04 July, 04:40

JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
04 July, 03:50
Who is #NikolaTesla & his #FreeEnergy for everyone?

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
04 July, 03:45
Happening current/current happening🌊⚡🎆

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
04 July, 03:37
my head space these last 5 years... and trying to get the info out to the ppl... good thing your here VK...😉

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 July, 03:26
Reminded me of this pic you've posted on TS some time ago.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
04 July, 06:54
Have seen such..

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
04 July, 07:27
looks familiar ;)

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
04 July, 03:23
waoooh 😲

Phil Griff @PGriff
04 July, 02:34
kinda like PROTEIN Structure - RCSB H3E

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 July, 01:28