Silver Cat @silvercat
03 July, 02:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 July, 09:12
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
If I had a hair do like that, I would be pissed too. Not a high treasonous ahole, just pissed. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
03 July, 10:48
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I mean.....do they tip the barber? 😳

03 July, 10:59
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
😂🎯😂SO many of them I am like where are their diddies, how did they get like that. lol

😆😂🤣....right!?!?!? ....who raised these nimnulls, idgets and dimwits???🙄
11:30 AM - Jul 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
03 July, 11:30
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Wouldn't have fared well in my dads or step dads house, both soldiers, they would be jam up and jelly tight by that age. lol

03 July, 11:32
OMG!!! .....and i bet u can kick some ass too!!😳 ....😏💜