Only people mentioned by silvercat in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
03 July, 09:14
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
You sure that's a 'her'...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 July, 09:12
If I had a hair do like that, I would be pissed too. Not a high treasonous ahole, just pissed. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
03 July, 10:48
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I mean.....do they tip the barber? 😳

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 July, 09:12
If I had a hair do like that, I would be pissed too. Not a high treasonous ahole, just pissed. lol

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
03 July, 07:28
What You Resist WILL Persist. Every Action has an Equal and Opposite Reaction (2nd Law of Thermodynamics). PLEASE Make Her Picture Viral, so that She Can No Longer HIDE IN THE SHADOWS and Silently and Anonymously Infect the Rest of Us with Her Twisted, Fear-Based Worldview.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
03 July, 07:28
What You Resist WILL Persist. Every Action has an Equal and Opposite Reaction (2nd Law of Thermodynamics). PLEASE Make Her Picture Viral, so that She Can No Longer HIDE IN THE SHADOWS and Silently and Anonymously Infect the Rest of Us with Her Twisted, Fear-Based Worldview.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
03 July, 07:19
#AntifaGoon
🤣🤣🤣