Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 April, 01:40
It all adding up that all this is simulated. We get meat, eggs, wheat, wood, water, air, land, fire. All resources to build and advance life. I dare say a comforting vibe. Gives me more hope that things can be upgraded and cleaned out because right now the system is fooken glitchin..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
04 April, 02:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK I have Q do u hav any idea why the rush to get this NWO aka 16 yr plan done in such a hurry
to quote it been like a splinter in my mind ever sence 2017 havent heard a theory as to y the rush to kill us off , i mean really whats the rush? there time line was before the digital war started
I dont get ?
what was suppose 2 happen in 16 yrs ? re- there time line finish?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
04 April, 06:59
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
If you listen to “Bill Wood’s” interview with Kerry Kassidy, he talks about Operation LookingGlass and how thee bad guys/gals saw that no matter what variables or variations they made to the timelines, they could NEVER see past 2027. So they stopped using LookingGlass because it never gave them a future past 2027! This is when their long range goal was shortened and they needed to ramp up their plan to a 16 year plan with Barry Soetoro and Killary Clinton. They knew they would have to kill us all before they ran out of time in 2027 because if they didn’t kill off 95% of the world’s population, their timeline and their existence would be coming to an end! This is my understanding of it all and I hope that helps?!

Back to the Future @Backontrack
If looking glass was real and the deep state knew their end was coming. Logically what would they do?

Annihilate everything in this world.
Go out guns blazing.
Not happened.
01:56 AM - Jul 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by Backontrack in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Back to the Future, click on at the bottom under it