Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Which is worse?
- Mental slavery
- Escaping mental slavery but still living in a slave system with unrealised promise of emancipation while the mental slaves attack you for deviance from their slave ideology
03:41 PM - Jul 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
02 July, 06:10
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
mental slavery

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRutH N LyZe @Bawlin
02 July, 05:25
Limbo is agony

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 July, 05:00
I would have to say it is worse to be a "mental slave" because the one thing I am sure of is that I am blessed to be awakened to the lies and manipulation. I can't go back to being asleep, I wouldn't want to go back even if I had a choice. Together we are fighting against the greatest enemy the world has known: evil.
If I can do anything to contribute to the demise of [their] evil system of human trafficking, oppression, lies and manipulation around the world, then I am willing to suffer the mental stress being awake causes. Those who are currently asleep are going to question "How did I not see what was going on?" We are a part of something Biblical and historical. The Best Is Yet To Come!

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
02 July, 04:54
Def B. I hate this world now, want to escape and live off grid but impossible with a poorly 'woke' elderly mum and stubborn (fast asleep) ex who thinks home schooling is ridiculous. I am def stuck lol

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
02 July, 04:52
Sometimes comfortably numb would sound pleasentt again but then I'd be back in the same boat with holes trying to dip out the water again and again...

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
02 July, 04:56
Escaping the matrix requires a shift in perspective.
The bullets don't exist.
Energy, frequency and vibration do.
Those attacking are being used to trigger, disable, inflict pain.
It's not (them).

Difficult to remember when the trigger/attack is coming from your beloved daughter. I was not prepared but this is the key, IMO, just what I have discovered for myself and what I am working on.
I think it has to shift internally
in each of us first
detachment from the pain with increased clarity, time...
Develop the awareness in that instant of attack.
Just stop.
Re-member and be your very best self.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
02 July, 04:47
ITS A CLOWN 🤡 WORLD AFTER ALL!! I USED TO THINK SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH ME UNTIL I REALIZED NOTHING'S WRONG WITH ME SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH ALL OF THEM KIND OF PUT STUFF IN PERSPECTIVE

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
02 July, 04:44
You reminded me of this dude #4 from the Matrix - the one who wanted to return to blissful ignorance

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
02 July, 04:32
Ignorance is bliss.

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
02 July, 04:12
oh Martin, only you could come up with this one.

obviously from a place of deep understanding.

hard decision - the mental slave does not know he is suffering - however after escape its brutal to see it all and still be enslaved.

id still have to say mental slavery. once we have choice we have power. not power to change the slave situation but power to choose how we live and react to it.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
02 July, 04:09
Option B for me
Thursday I ended up in cnfr rm with boss,
good 1/2 hr red pillin, he was asking,
I was doin my best to let it flow thru me,
he was absorbing it, he could see truth,
damn but its hard talkin the children,
talkin thru tears flowing.
He has an important role in his church,
I pray he will be using this in a good way.

Yup, option B is only way, the good path.

Reflex *.* @Reflex
02 July, 04:03
mental slavery is worse. fight for evil.

I'd rather fight for good, no matter the odds.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
02 July, 04:01
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;
None but ourselves can free our mind.
Wo! Have no fear for atomic energy,
'Cause none of them can stop the time.
How long shall they kill our prophets,
While we stand aside and look?
Yes, some say it's just a part of it:
We've got to fulfill the book.
Won't you have to sing
This songs of freedom? -
'Cause all I ever had:
Redemption songs -
All I ever had:
Redemption songs:
These songs of freedom,
Songs of freedom.
~ Bob Marley, Redemption Song

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
02 July, 03:49
definitely mental slavery is low functioning. Higher vibrations of consciousness is a human awakening. How can you stop it if you do not know of it. Awakened is a gift to your own soul and when that light of spirit is shining, the world is in a better place.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
02 July, 03:49
Both are equal to me

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
02 July, 03:47
The latter is definitely more frustrating and taxing on the psyche but watching others wake up in droves is well worth the wait and effort. It's the only way. Holding the line and on to hope. Faith is a hard road to travel but it beats the alternative.

13007 ThisOrThat @OneWayOrAnother
02 July, 03:45
Spirit made of carbon reinforced steel and thick skin makes the second option survivable.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 July, 05:02
In response 13007 ThisOrThat to his Publication
Wearing the armor of God daily is helpful too.