Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
02 July, 12:18
Funny how things work out sometimes…

Q’s first post, upon return, was, “Shall we play a game once more?”
Navy post on TS today says, “A friendly game between. ⚽️”
The delta between posts is 7 days and 13 hours.
Q713 includes (Navy) “Seals” and “Games R FUN!”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
02 July, 12:35
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
24 + 1 > 25

Syncy

Delta 8 Hr 11 min 6 Sec

June 25

8 + 1 + 1 + 6 = 16

[P]ing Navy

Comms Active.

1 Ping only vassley.

Established.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
02 July, 12:37
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
02 July, 12:44
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
definitely knot !

However these guys do. 🤡

Happy Hunting !

02 July, 12:56
thats a white rabbit 🐇 above your SAVIORS head!! i promise you im going to make all of you LINTARDS CRY. LIKE I think i hate you all as much as the pedos. i know you have no idea what i do bit i can tell you im going exspose him for the Fruad he is and im going to use your post to help prove my points so thankQ so much!!
#flightlikeflynn

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
02 July, 12:58
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
you can call me The White Rabbit if you would like.

Its in my name.

Good luck =)

i dont need luck you poor stupid people do i tried to help anyway i cant physically try and have a conversation withnyou people it drains my life force so good luck you need it
01:00 PM - Jul 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by DDK in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z, click on at the bottom under it