Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 July, 07:23
NEW - Elon Musk visits Pope Francis with his children during trip to Italy, breaks 10 days of silence on Twitter.

https://www.disclose.tv/id...

disclosetv

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
02 July, 07:55
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
how many kids does he have? So these four… I wonder if they’re all from the same mother because they look like him. Either he spawned with somebody who look like himself or????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 July, 07:57
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
8, I think or 9.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
02 July, 07:59
I wonder if any of them are, specially made. Since you know that’s his interest. I wonder if any of them are Transhuman.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 July, 08:02
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Based on EM interviews I've watched, he's very much against Transhumanism.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
Then I guess I’m misunderstanding about the chips he wants to place in our brains. To me that no longer makes us human. What am I missing from the equation?
08:07 AM - Jul 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by LaLaLo1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LaLaLo 1776, click on at the bottom under it