Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
01 July, 07:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Walley @mwalley
01 July, 07:23
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Love your posts! I wish I knew what you know. I would be so much farther ahead!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 July, 07:25
In response Michael Walley to his Publication
YOU ARE RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE" BE YOU ...YOU ARE NEEDED " YOU ARE UNIQUE AND FIT IN THIS PUZZLE AS WE ALL DO.... WE ARE ALL ONE" ❤️😎

Michael Walley @mwalley
01 July, 07:31
I have learned soooo much over the last 2 years or so. Amazing what I have seen and learned. But at the same time I feel like an infant child trying to find my way. When I see your posts or see stuff on other sites, I just feel like I am so far behind things. I am truly looking forward to the future and improving myself. Just trying to figure things out. I have come a long way. There is a long way to go!

We all have felt this way and still do at times it's all part of the process of evolution in conciousness. However we need to be easy on ourselves and remember how far we have come... ASCENSION isn't an easy process yet we are doing it EVERYDAY" Remember to give yourself credit where credit is due too" SHINE"
07:37 PM - Jul 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Michael Walley @mwalley
01 July, 07:47
Thank you! It means a lot to me getting an opportunity to to even getting to chat with you! I really respect what you do and post. Thank you!

01 July, 07:49
Namaste" ❤️