America First @WWG1WGA
30 June, 10:32
HOW MANY OF BURNED-DOWN FOOD PLANTS WERE IN THE PODESTA WIKILEAKS E-MAILS AS CONTACTS? πŸΏπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ SHARE

Join for more: @TheTrueDefender

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 June, 12:46
In response America First to her Publication
Nana has said and wondered all along if the white hats were destroying the plants that are poisoning us with outright poison and serving products made with human body parts.

Our entire food system is GOING TO HAVE to be redone.

ALMOST NOTHING that we buy at the store is good for us to eat.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
30 June, 01:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I also think that the white hats are methodically switching out the bad foods for the healthy foods in the grocery stores disguising it as a food shortage. Most people will not take the initiative and switch over to the healthy foods for themselves, so I think they are doing it for them under the radar. Where I live the grocery stores like Sprouts, Whole Foods & Trader Joes, all their aisles are stocked. The ones that I see with shortages are Walmart, Target & the large chain grocery stores. πŸ₯‘πŸπŸ₯πŸ‡πŸ“πŸŠπŸ‹πŸŽπŸ’πŸπŸŒπŸ‰

EagleEyeTea UP# @EagleEyeTea
I believe Trump cleaned out McD's and Heinz early, early on judging from the attention to them in his comms. (Football player banquet at WH, et.al.) Word of mouth public opinion is meting out the justice now.
12:37 PM - Jul 01, 2022
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by EagleEyeTea in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from EagleEyeTea UP#, click on at the bottom under it