America First @WWG1WGA
HOW MANY OF BURNED-DOWN FOOD PLANTS WERE IN THE PODESTA WIKILEAKS E-MAILS AS CONTACTS? 🍿🇺🇸 SHARE

Join for more: @TheTrueDefender
10:32 AM - Jun 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by WWG1WGA in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
30 June, 01:01
In response America First to her Publication
Soyland Green Epstein productions: 🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
30 June, 12:56
Interesting, Time to re visit those e mails.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 June, 12:46
Nana has said and wondered all along if the white hats were destroying the plants that are poisoning us with outright poison and serving products made with human body parts.

Our entire food system is GOING TO HAVE to be redone.

ALMOST NOTHING that we buy at the store is good for us to eat.

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
30 June, 03:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes, I'd had the thought quietly ongoing.

The implications are bleak, also thoughts I've had ongoing....

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
01 July, 11:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I've been saying this for months now! We grow all our own produce as well as, livestock, THANKFULLY this doesn't impact our family, both immediate and extended. Our neighbors are also all gardners/ranchers..so they too are not affected. It's those in the big cities who, imo, don't acknowledge they literally can grow their own and support the local 4-H/FFA clubs/chapters for all of their meat sources, that worry me. A lack of common sense, (what we refer to as "horse sense) always blows my mind.
Stay Blessed!!

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
30 June, 11:52
As I hear these conversations and agree to an extent, I also will compare the underground tunnels with the processing plants to see if any correlation...maybe for reasons of good, looks to be not I dont know.