America First @WWG1WGA
30 June, 10:32
HOW MANY OF BURNED-DOWN FOOD PLANTS WERE IN THE PODESTA WIKILEAKS E-MAILS AS CONTACTS? πŸΏπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ SHARE

Join for more: @TheTrueDefender

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana has said and wondered all along if the white hats were destroying the plants that are poisoning us with outright poison and serving products made with human body parts.

Our entire food system is GOING TO HAVE to be redone.

ALMOST NOTHING that we buy at the store is good for us to eat.
12:46 PM - Jun 30, 2022
In response America First to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
01 July, 11:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I've been saying this for months now! We grow all our own produce as well as, livestock, THANKFULLY this doesn't impact our family, both immediate and extended. Our neighbors are also all gardners/ranchers..so they too are not affected. It's those in the big cities who, imo, don't acknowledge they literally can grow their own and support the local 4-H/FFA clubs/chapters for all of their meat sources, that worry me. A lack of common sense, (what we refer to as "horse sense) always blows my mind.
Stay Blessed!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 July, 11:13
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
😘

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
30 June, 03:26
Yes, I'd had the thought quietly ongoing.

The implications are bleak, also thoughts I've had ongoing....

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
30 June, 01:53
They are dismantling all parts of cabal. Which means Food, pharmaceutical, banks, School systems. Every part. A New world awaits. Money won't be an object we have to worry about, or food. In the blink of an eye. Think of the possibilities. Willy Wonka on steroids. God is good. Thankful for those in control of the good system and intergalactic help!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 July, 10:47
In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication
Nana is too, I feel very sure that we could not have won without God sending Big Beings and Angelics to help us

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
30 June, 01:51
Nana, exactly what i have thought also.!!! I kinda think it goes even further...food,....plastic (poison emitting ) products, and many other contaminated products from mainly...China...Correct me if wrong...

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
30 June, 01:49
I also think that the white hats are methodically switching out the bad foods for the healthy foods in the grocery stores disguising it as a food shortage. Most people will not take the initiative and switch over to the healthy foods for themselves, so I think they are doing it for them under the radar. Where I live the grocery stores like Sprouts, Whole Foods & Trader Joes, all their aisles are stocked. The ones that I see with shortages are Walmart, Target & the large chain grocery stores. πŸ₯‘πŸπŸ₯πŸ‡πŸ“πŸŠπŸ‹πŸŽπŸ’πŸπŸŒπŸ‰

Shelli Crosswell @ShelliC
01 July, 11:53
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
Was just discussing this with my husband early this morning. Told him I wasn't sure if it was black or white hats burning all these food processing plants abd the shortages. I lean toward the good guys cleaning out the bad stuff.

EagleEyeTea UP# @EagleEyeTea
01 July, 12:37
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
I believe Trump cleaned out McD's and Heinz early, early on judging from the attention to them in his comms. (Football player banquet at WH, et.al.) Word of mouth public opinion is meting out the justice now.

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
30 June, 01:03
I totally believe this! We only buy local farm fresh organic produce and NOTHING from a can and very limited frozen vegetables. And we've eliminated all FAST FOODS as well! Relearning to prepare all meals at home is essential...easier for me because my kids are grown. They have their own young families and they've finally figured everything out for themselves - proud of them for all the changes to healthy clean organic living. It's such a horrible shame that every AMERICAN can't afford to make the healthy choices needed because of the HIGH INFLATION & HIGHER COSTS of EVERYTHING!!☹️

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
01 July, 11:04
In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication
Outside of a few heirloom seeds, some containers and a little water, gardening is pretty inexpensive and a YUGE time saver.