Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 June, 12:34
Juan called β€œnear death experience for America” before anyone knew what was coming.

He was exactly correct.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
30 June, 12:53
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Juan gives me boundless Faih in God's plan and the imperfect creations he chose to execute it in these days. Us!!! POTUS is the perfect choice to take the point on this operation. NO better pointman walks on earth than my President for this plan. 😎 Juan .....or if i could speak english for a moment....John....is a wonderful mentor to support us thru this education we have undertaken by choice. I couldnt be more humble and proud simultaniously than when John steps forward and takes His rightful place.....i mean Juan. WWG1WGA WW MAGA πŸ‘ŠπŸ€πŸ™β˜οΈπŸπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’œβ™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
30 June, 01:02
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Are you saying juan is John,? cuz if you are ,thats a Bunch of Bull shit.
We all know who juan is now.

30 June, 02:34
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
Well sorry for rufflng ur feathers. What u believe wasnt important to what we are discussing here. But since ur here why not give ur thoughts on who He is? U seem swearingly sure that Juan is not John....which is so funny to say...giggle. Juan is literally John but its fine for this discussion. What we believe warrants no ridicule from u. And i can assure u...ur charming approach to the topic kinda paints a picture of u smashing all the conspiracy theorists under ur boots. Sorry im rambling.....so what do u add?

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family @Milldee
Juan O Savin - YouTube

Cynthia GlickmanMessage from the UniverseFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/SoulAscensionFacilitatorWebsite: www.cynthiaglickman.com

10:22 PM - Jun 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by Milldee in this post can reply
30 June, 11:11
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
Thank u for posting this....i saw it at the time it was happening on utube. So....Juan is clearly wearing a fake baby tummy. The hair and beard and hat are obviously distractions. In hollywood they could make u look just like that...ur mom wouldnt recognize u. Facial prosthetics can alter ur appearance alot. U have confirmed my belief that Juan is in disguise. And i probably pursuaded a few too. Either way milldee at this time its not an issue. I hope ur not upset that some think different from u. We're at the same site presumably for the same reason....support our President, learn the Truth, get prepared for our task, research, share and uplift good people who just need a hug, and share kitty memes. Good to recontuer with u!πŸ‘ŠπŸ€πŸ™β˜οΈπŸπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’œβ™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘πŸ±

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
01 July, 11:43
yes, what you say is possible, but juan is his own person. Im not here to stop you from believing in what you want to believe, im just calling B.S. that is based off of my own research. Yes people need hugs and we need to up lift each other and spread the truth as much as possible...
But I will Not ,i absolutely refuse, to share kitty memes!
Be Best patriot! WWG1WGA
Hope to continue to converse with you on topics .