Only people mentioned by ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
07 July, 09:28
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
march madness..........

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
07 July, 09:29
In response Tree Tone to her Publication
which platform is this? yeah lots of fakes including ezra cohen who is ONLY on twatter but people post the tg channel all the time. not that it is necessarily false info - i just like verified confirmed accounts myself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
07 July, 07:41
who is Phil?

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
07 July, 08:00
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
I think that’s the guy on Telegram that the Anons don’t like.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
07 July, 08:00
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
I think that’s the guy on Telegram that the Anons don’t like.

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
30 June, 11:25
good catch! maybe!!

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
30 June, 08:41
thats a good point