Kim Runner @kimrunner
Started my day off today on a Zoom call where my client said "gun-loving trumpies - which makes me throw up in my mouth a little"

My reaction of course ⬇️

Moral of the story...never assume you know what someone believes, thinks or supports, you just may be surprised :)
01:23 PM - Jun 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
01 July, 12:26
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 July, 12:32
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
100% how i feel as well. getting harder by the day!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
30 June, 07:24
😂 They can't help themselves!
Had a guy over last year to give me a quote on redoing a shower floor. He had the urge to make a crack about Trump to me, a complete stranger. I said, "You cant believe what you see on TV". He responded, "Oh no, I'm very careful about what I watch; I never watch Fox -- only CNN and MSNBC". 🤦
🤪🥴😵

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
30 June, 05:35
yup. i run into this all the time. there are still many brainwashed libs out there.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
30 June, 05:13
I have to remind myself this is only because of years of programing after some never turn off there tv and love CNN.

1776 ... @IGG1776
30 June, 05:02
Pew pew ...

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
30 June, 05:01
I do not care what my clients believe. I treat them all the same. I also tell them my 100% truth. If they do not like it and want to stop doing business. That is ok.

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
30 June, 05:00
🤣

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
30 June, 04:41
Key difference between us and them...

Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
30 June, 02:49
Legit same here. Work for woke Insurance company BCBSMA....thats my face everyday!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
30 June, 02:01
Trumpie. Sounds cute. Where do I sign up? 😁😎

30 June, 02:02
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
lol... i think ya already did!

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
30 June, 01:26
I'm a gun lovin trumpie and I like it!!!! You can tell your client a friend told you to tell him that. 🤣

30 June, 01:28
In response All Right to his Publication
lol