Only people mentioned by Couggirl7 in this post can reply
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
30 June, 11:55
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
love 💗 ❤ 😍 💖 ❣ 💕 💗 ❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
30 June, 05:47
'Redpill suppositories' ....... Excellent 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
30 June, 05:17
YEP RED PILL THEM TIL THEY SCREAM AND CRY THEN RED PILL THEM AGAIN SCREAMING AND CRYING WWG1WGA WW

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
30 June, 05:06

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
30 June, 01:46
That’s not completely true. I voted Trump both times, No vaccines, Right to bear Arms, I denied the doctors request to have an abortion knowing my daughter has a major heart issue and is Down Syndrome, and I am NOT surviving, month and half behind on rent, cant find help… so YES, I am struggling very much, And Trump will ALWAYS be my President 💯🇺🇸❤️🤍💙

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
30 June, 11:58
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
God will provide for us 🇺🇸 we are almost done ✔ stay strong. 🙏 #wwg1wga 🇺🇸 https://t.me/waterwatchtru...

LeLe John @Grace1125
30 June, 01:44
there are many that Voted for Trump that are barely surviving financally…just saying

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
30 June, 01:40
Yesssssssssssssss! 😂😂😂😂😂

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
30 June, 12:59
Gloves on? Now cough 😷!
😂😂

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
30 June, 12:37
They're still satisfied that now they have Trump AND Putin to blame for EVERYTHING THEY DON'T LIKE.