Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
I'm torn...
Invest in a home solar system now, or wait 1-2 years and see what new options might materialize.
10:21 AM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
hollikee 001 @hollikee
03 February, 03:11
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I say wait. VK says 2023....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richie Richard @Richie
03 February, 03:03
Wait. My brother, lives in west Texas. Installed solar panels. All was fine, cheap electricity and selling back to the power company. Then after 6 months, power company stopped buying. Just Research.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH & LIGHT SEEKER @TruthLight
03 February, 02:56
Wait.😁

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
03 February, 02:54
my neighbor has panels on his roof and the pigeons love hanging out under them and 💩all over the place....no bueno for now. tesla vibes

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
03 February, 02:53
Would wait if I was you!

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
03 February, 02:41
2023 Vibes for the Win

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
03 February, 12:54
hard to say. if we get hyperinflation, you could get a free solar system. but when the storm passes we might have better tech on the other side that makes solar obsolete..... flip a coin haha

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
03 February, 12:32
The latter is the correct answer.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
03 February, 12:32
Do you want to continue to pay the power company mafia?

In our town, they are a monopoly... We have solar and are very glad we only pay the minimum to use their infrastructure to pass our excess production to them. (we do not sell the wats but do a 1 for 1 swap)

Of course, because they are a monopoly, and the mafia, they charge 16c a kWh for power we use in excess of that we produce... and, we just have to suck it up... but, the moment alternative energy is released, we will add that to our solar, maybe we will not need as big a system as a result.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
03 February, 12:08
This is something I seriously debated, getting the panels & what energy wasn't used to be put into battery backup, the whole works

Then I started seeing what was being said about Tesla energy - which we should have had for *decades* already- & after seeing pics of Tesla towers going up decided to wait & see

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
03 February, 11:50
Same issue here, we are waiting for new options on horizon. Our bills are increasing, so we hope new tech happens fast.

Lisa Roy @Lroy479
03 February, 10:55
we are considering the same options. I am thinking we should wait; (want the current unrest to subside and believe Trump is POTUS) and see what the summer brings. Love the thought of Tesla energy.

Scott Stricker @sstricker
03 February, 10:52
Wait. I've been in solar for 8 years and there is no faith in it. So many shady AF companies trying to make a quick buck and don't stick around. The panels have a 25 year warranty and inverters are typically 8-10 years. So then who services your system? Companies can purchase service contracts but there are no promises.

Free energy is coming. You won't get ROI until well after that.

NEO ONE @Neo
03 February, 10:35
Wait for Tesla Energy. It's coming.

Reina Beans @Reinab
03 February, 10:33
WAIT!

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
03 February, 10:32
I'll be happy to help "clean up" here and then we can go "cleaning" elsewhere.

Eric Travis @Travis159
wait,, still a scam,, panels suck, electric companies wont buy electric back, over priced and savings is minimal at best.

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
they are building tesla towers. youll eventually get free energy

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
03 February, 10:31
free energy ... coming soon 🍿🍿🍿

Armour Protected @ArmourProtected
03 February, 10:29
I have heard that today's solar panels do not last long before they need replacing.

Jude Lovesjesus @Judelovesjesus
03 February, 10:29
Maybe wait 🙂

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
03 February, 10:28
Agree with what Sammy said, and also because all the tech involved is about to transition to the next level, especially battery tech. If you can wait, do.

Linda Campbell @ForTrumpalways
03 February, 10:28
I say wait

Clueless Joe @CluelessJoe
03 February, 10:24
do what your heart tells you is right

Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
03 February, 10:23
I sell Solar ... I would wait .. i work for Project Solar UK .... Management are panicking right now !! So overpriced - prices will drop dramatically when Tesla announces and they know it