Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."
#wwg1wga #JesusSaves️️ #SaveTheChildren #MAGA #truth
04:56 PM - Jun 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by kevinjbuttner in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
30 June, 09:25
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
Why are there drag queen storytime shows that kids can go to but there are movies they cannot go to? If parents would not allow their child to go to an R rated movie, why are they taking them to these perverted story times and pride parades? 🤔 These evil perverted "entertainment" events would end if no one shows up. It is so simple: DON'T GO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 June, 09:44
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
You are so right, @inhisholyname
2 Peter 2:1-3 sums it up for me...
"Now there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. Many will follow in their depravity, and because of them the way of truth will be defamed. In their greed, these false teachers will exploit you with deceptive words. The longstanding verdict against them remains in force, and their destruction does not sleep."

God bless you, today @inhisholyname . Truly. Bless. You.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
29 June, 05:06
my question is for those taking the little ones to such events-as an adult-knock yourself out-go watch the damn show-leave the kids with a sitter/fam-..there is no need foe children to watch a drag show

29 June, 06:30
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
Blessings, @greenstonetaniwha
Great hearing from you - love you... and there's nothing you can do about it. NOTHING

And yes, you are right. I don't know why adults would even go to these drag shows but they are free to make their own decisions. Children, however, are not. The parent (or guardian) has spiritual accountability to God Almighty in what they show and tell little ones. I work part-time as a cashier at a busy feed and seed chain. I involve little ones with the check out allowing them to scan their parent's items and pay them with little toy farm animals with obviously their parent's permission. The kids love it and so do the parents. They come into our store looking for me. I sleep with an absolutely clear conscience. All they learn from me is they're precious, they're wanted, and they're loved. I look forward to reporting this to God.

29 June, 04:59
Love you, @divinedirtclod

Great seeing you still in the fight, bro.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
29 June, 06:20
Right Back Atcha!