Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
29 June, 04:56
"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."
#wwg1wga #JesusSaves️️ #SaveTheChildren #MAGA #truth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
29 June, 05:06
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
my question is for those taking the little ones to such events-as an adult-knock yourself out-go watch the damn show-leave the kids with a sitter/fam-..there is no need foe children to watch a drag show

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blessings, @greenstonetaniwha
Great hearing from you - love you... and there's nothing you can do about it. NOTHING

And yes, you are right. I don't know why adults would even go to these drag shows but they are free to make their own decisions. Children, however, are not. The parent (or guardian) has spiritual accountability to God Almighty in what they show and tell little ones. I work part-time as a cashier at a busy feed and seed chain. I involve little ones with the check out allowing them to scan their parent's items and pay them with little toy farm animals with obviously their parent's permission. The kids love it and so do the parents. They come into our store looking for me. I sleep with an absolutely clear conscience. All they learn from me is they're precious, they're wanted, and they're loved. I look forward to reporting this to God.
06:30 PM - Jun 29, 2022
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kevinjbuttner in this post can reply
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
29 June, 09:47
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
AROHAMAI 💜Ataatahua Wairua!😇
That is so cool, and thats how it should be ,teach the children well,-life skills in a fun way- that was sooo nice to read😁mmm pretty sure its already been noted🙏🙂-the children are his most precious gift,,,,can tell alot about a person that children like to see/be around
You are awesome!-nods.

29 June, 09:57
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
I'd take credit but God tells me what to do and I do it... He tells me other things as well, I'm simply not smart enough to do things like this without His direction. Little guys want to participate in grownup things but nobody ever asks them if they will help. EVERY single kid I ask "do you wanna help me?" has jumped at the opportunity. Even the customers waiting in line behind us start participating with huge smiles on their faces. Fun times for all. One parent told me recently, that her little girl asks every single day if they're going to Tractor Supply, today.

God bless, kiddo.