Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Here’s a good example of how things ‘line up’ on the Qclock.

A Q drop from July 14, 2019 includes a picture of Ghislaine Maxwell and includes “…into the light.’

Today, June 28, 2022, Ghislaine Maxwell is sentenced to 20 years for sex trafficking and she mentions “…into the light.”
10:22 PM - Jun 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Back to the Future @Backontrack
29 June, 05:12
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Quite simple
Win the War
Write the Future.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
28 June, 11:12
Q drops are backwards correct 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
28 June, 11:07
If you view the Q clock with perspective as if you are looking down a long tube. (the outer circle being the close end , bigger in perspective) Think of looking down a 'time tunnel' - maybe looking glass capabilities is the ability to look down a time tunnel in a line from a certain day. - The Time Tunnel.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
28 June, 11:11
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
Like a spoke in the wheel ? Each perhaps dealing with a different aspect?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 June, 11:06
News unlocks the Map

Teresa Romiti @Reformer_Legacy
28 June, 11:18
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
i really hope its a joke about her getting only 20 years. I thought for sure shed be executed. shes a very sick person… if shes is even a woman. i thought all those bloodlines were getting the gitmo treatment… final spa day. maybe its to wake people up with it being only 20 years.