Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
28 June, 03:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
28 June, 06:30
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
Just an FYI... Juan O Savin is not JFK Jr. The camera fell off his desk one time during a live stream and the guy behind the camera was definitely not him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 June, 06:52
In response All Right to his Publication
My dear friends, #jfkjr is a master of Disguise!
Thanks for your comments!

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
28 June, 07:00
That and the fact that many have seen him, in person, and he's a good 6-8" shorter than the real JFK Jr. The ears are completely different. The shape of his eyes..his eye color...Def not JFK Jr. And, it was at that public appearance where he debunked the rumor, plus specifically asked that the rumor be squashed ...his words "I AM NOT JFK Jr".

Only people mentioned by ZemahBenYishai in this post can reply
Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
01 July, 11:37
Go ahead and make my day!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
01 July, 10:23

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
01 July, 10:11
we can only hope!!

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
28 June, 09:36
I totally get it. How do you explain the height difference? Also, all the videos on Vincent Fusca? Personally, I do believe JFK Jr is alive...however, I think it is one of the SS. (The guy who handed GWB the note at his daddy's funeral is who I am leaning on).

28 June, 10:00
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
I believe are several Vincent Fusca playing a role.
And I believe that Dan Auito he #jfkjr [el primo] was 3 inches short!

Happy Days @Sun2516
01 July, 10:32
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
That SS agent was shorter right?