Only people mentioned by ZemahBenYishai in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (LIsenman) can see their posts

Back to the Future @Backontrack
29 June, 02:41
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
He has aged a little John John.😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
28 June, 06:30
Just an FYI... Juan O Savin is not JFK Jr. The camera fell off his desk one time during a live stream and the guy behind the camera was definitely not him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
28 June, 06:52
In response All Right to his Publication
My dear friends, #jfkjr is a master of Disguise!
Thanks for your comments!

28 June, 06:53
In response All Right to his Publication
And do you think it happened by accident, perfect cover!

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
28 June, 03:23
IDK what's real and what is not. JuanO7 has said many times he has no idea where this rumor came from, but he is NOT "and I REPEAT!! I AM NOT JFK Jr"

28 June, 04:16
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
Thanks for your comments!

connie wright @cowri
28 June, 03:10
I found this out 6 years ago & cried. The DS lost this war. We have to take them all down for this to never happen again. God will win.