WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
27 June, 08:40
Whatever happened to that Jim Cavaziel movie about child trafficking? Before my wife was killed it was all she talked about wanting to see. It never came out before she got a chance to see it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
28 June, 05:40
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
I am also deeply sorry for your loss, your wife must have been a good woman, not sure how she passed, but she is in peace with God!šŸŒ¹šŸ˜‡ā™„ļø

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
Corrupt hospital. Ventilator/Fentanyl killed.
06:43 PM - Jun 28, 2022
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Only people mentioned by eye_of_the_storm_17 in this post can reply
Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
24 September, 10:22
I am so very sorry for your loss. Words seen so inadequate. I canā€™t even begin to imagineā€¦ God Bless and (try to) comfort you.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
29 June, 11:49
Oh my gosh my heart breaks for you!šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ’” I am so glad I am a retired nurse, I could no longer work for immoral institutions who only cared about monies! Truly, truly sorry your wife was part of the evils collateral damage. May God be truly blessing her soul and yours!ā™„ļøšŸŒ¹