WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
Whatever happened to that Jim Cavaziel movie about child trafficking? Before my wife was killed it was all she talked about wanting to see. It never came out before she got a chance to see it.
08:40 PM - Jun 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by eye_of_the_storm_17 in this post can reply
Stevie King @ShineBright9
28 June, 05:40
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
I am also deeply sorry for your loss, your wife must have been a good woman, not sure how she passed, but she is in peace with God!🌹😇♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
28 June, 06:43
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Corrupt hospital. Ventilator/Fentanyl killed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
28 June, 05:37

Diana DJT @Diana
28 June, 05:08
I am so sorry for your loss, please accept my heartfelt condolences. I have asked the same question, I do remember Juan O Savin was traveling all over with Jim promoting the movie, it was suppose to come out, I want to say in February 2022, no one ever answered me, I truly wish I could tell you. Keep the faith 🙏🏼 ❤️🇺🇸