Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
03 July, 03:03
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😭😭😭🥰🥰🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
03 July, 04:19
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
🤗🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
03 July, 02:59
Awwwww, tears!!! Happy tears!

03 July, 04:19
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
🙏❤️

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
28 June, 06:30
😭😭😭😭😭😭
GOSH I miss my DAD, Veteran, Korean War!
This is so full of love 💖

28 June, 07:16
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
So much Love indeed. Love ya bro. 🙏❤️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 June, 06:14
Dude 😭😭😭

28 June, 07:19
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
I know, same here. 😢🙏❤️ Love You.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
28 June, 05:27
Ninjas cutting onions over here 😭😭😭

Diana DJT @Diana
28 June, 05:22
My heartfelt love, prayers and gratitude to this wonderful young man and his awesome father🙏🏼🇺🇸❤️💥❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

28 June, 05:26
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
🙏🇺🇲❤️

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

28 June, 05:27
In response Tree Tone to her Publication
🙏🇺🇲❤️

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
03 July, 03:00
In response Tree Tone to her Publication
Yay!!!❤️

Only followers of this user (Birdwatcher) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Birdwatcher) can see their posts

28 June, 04:34
In response Rose Kpp to her Publication
🙏🇺🇸❤️

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
28 June, 03:52
❤️Beautiful.

Wis Carrie @WisCarrie
28 June, 01:47
Sobbing!

28 June, 01:50
In response Wis Carrie to her Publication
🙏❤️

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
28 June, 01:21
This happened after watching this...

https://anonup.com/thread/...

28 June, 01:24
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Its all just so amazing.

Just Diana @Diana19
28 June, 12:56
❤️❤️All I can say is , "ditto" WE all need the feel good stories! Amazing!❤️❤️

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
28 June, 12:30
Just watched again 😭😭😭

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
28 June, 12:20
WOW 😭

Stevie King @ShineBright9
28 June, 12:18
So beautiful, grabbed my heart the whole time and then the tears of just compassion and happiness for this so deserving veteran. Oh the Love between Fater and Son! 🌹🇺🇸🌹🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (Saphynsound) can see their posts

NEO ONE @Neo
28 June, 12:18
Made me cry. Thank you so much for it.
My today fav. clip. ❤❤❤

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
28 June, 12:11
😢😭😭😭😭.. Oh my...🙏
I've just come to AU for the first time to day (pm UK) and this is the first post I see...🙏 and now, my face is all salty wet..! And my Heart is filled with joy for them both 💝💝💞😭.

Miss. Messina @Messina
28 June, 12:09
oh this wrecked me hard …. precious ❤️

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
28 June, 12:01
💗💗💗 😭😭😭

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
28 June, 12:00
Beautiful!! ThanQ Patriots!! God Bless you!!

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
28 June, 11:56
Okay..😭

28 June, 11:57
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
🤗😇🙏🇺🇸❤️

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
So beautiful💖💖💖💖

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
🙏🇺🇸❤️

Storm Rider @Rider
28 June, 11:54
Thanks for sharing 🇺🇸❤

28 June, 11:55
In response Storm Rider to her Publication
🙏🇺🇸❤️

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
28 June, 11:48
Oh Jason! 😭😭😭
❤️🙏🏻❤️

28 June, 11:52
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
I know, me too. 😢🙏❤️🇺🇸

Sue Breitweiser @SueBreitweiser
28 June, 11:44
uuuugh you gilot me good😭😭😭💜💜💜🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

28 June, 11:53
In response Sue Breitweiser to his Publication
Got me too. 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
28 June, 11:41
😢

Little Bird @LittleBird203
28 June, 11:40
😭mg!
😭😭😭😭😭😭🥲
🥰😘❤️🙏🏻☮️🇺🇸🦅💫

Little Bird @LittleBird203
28 June, 11:40
😭mg!
😭😭😭😭😭😭🥲
🥰😘❤️🙏🏻☮️🇺🇸🦅💫