UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
What I am about to say will not hit or mean as much to most or anyone for that matter, as it just did me. Most will probably not believe it anyway, but I have to share because I was floored... I'm taking a shower and reflecting on some things after watching a video Jason Vanrpoel shared an having a conversation with God. I get out anddrying off and a light that I thought had blown weeks ago comes back on and the room gets twice as bright. Its how He speaks to me. I can't deny the significance of that happening at that moment. The lights are on. Sark to light. NCSWIC. Believe that.
01:06 PM - Jun 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply
Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
28 June, 01:40
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Totally believe you. Its awesome they are here with us ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
28 June, 01:50
In response Debra Whitney to her Publication
Amein 🙏 ❤🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
28 June, 01:23
Boom!!!! God is Good. Believe It!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
28 June, 01:24
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Amein 🙏❤🙏

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
28 June, 01:15
I totally believe this, and can confirm it. I have a lightbulb in my bathroom that never works. Sometimes when I’m showering and crying out to the Lord, it also comes on. I know he’s telling me he’s there with me. I haven’t mentioned this to anyone. How amazing is our GOD! 🙏🏼🤍

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
28 June, 01:17
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
So Amazing 🙏❤🙏

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
28 June, 01:24
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
Confirmation 😄

Charissma _15 @Riley
28 June, 01:12
🙌❤🙌 I love this!
I call them God kisses.❤

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
28 June, 01:12
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
I call those God Smacks 😎🙏